- It’s time to embrace your natural skin. In times of so many mandatory aesthetics, invasive procedures, harsh treatments, and toxicity in the Beauty Industry, a new skincare brand enthusiastically embraces skinimalism and slow beauty and encourages you to do the same. This doesn’t mean cutting corners or slacking in effort, but rather cutting out unneeded steps, products, spending, and consumption. By focusing on your most important skin issues (dry skin, acne, hyperpigmentation, crow’s feet, worry lines, etc), you can most effectively confront and treat them.Amazonian SkinFood enters the market as a visionary clean skincare brand that uses powerful, exotic ingredients from the Amazon Rainforest to restore the skin’s natural balance and glow. Say no to overly complex routines, unnecessary fillers, waste, and fluff, and yes to cleaner, simpler, and effective formulas powered by the most nutrient-rich and skin-supportive plants on the planet.
Perfecting the product formulation has been an exercise in patience, but well worth it. Amazonian SkinFood had a long list of requirements to be accomplished before bringing their products to market: it had to be safe enough to be used by a pregnant woman, environmentally friendly, vegan, cruelty-free, use no artificial fragrances, and had to use safe food grade preservatives. And most importantly, the product had to be highly effective.“We set out to create a sustainable and natural skincare line to help declutter your routine and achieve optimal skin health with fewer steps. We want to show you how to achieve your best skin using our multifunctional, gentle, and effective formulas that embrace the skin’s natural texture and complexion.” says company co-founder Rose Correa. After almost two years of research and development, Amazonian SkinFood ™ launches with two multifunctional products made for all skin types, including the most sensitive.Natural Peptides + Antioxidants (Clearer, Smoother Skin), a daily face cream made with Sacha Inchi, an ancient Incan seed renowned for its health benefits, known to improve the appearance of skin tone, texture, and firmness.Plant-Based Retinol + natural Vitamin C for Sensitive Skin (Protect, Hydrate, Glow), a pure oil blend powered by Amazonian Superfruits, including Cacay, rich in natural Vitamin A (Retinol), making it a great Plant-Based retinol alternative for maintaining healthy skin.At Amazonian SkinFood, clean beauty means products are 100% safe (no-carcinogens or endocrine-disrupting chemicals), non-toxic for people and the environment. The company uses sustainable packaging and prioritizes ethically sourced vegan ingredients that benefit communities. They opt for natural formulas that use cold-pressed organic oils and butters from nutrient-rich plant extracts. They are free from synthetic ingredients, GMOs, parabens, phthalates, BHT & BHA Preservatives, artificial colors, or synthetic fragrances.Their products are not only great for the skin but great for the world. Amazonian Skinfood sources raw ingredients from the Amazon Rainforest with accredited traders based on sustainability credentials, fair trade practices, and socio-environmental activities. These aim to reverse climate change and help combat traditional peoples’ poverty and inequality. Amazonian SkinFood is transparent in its labeling and ingredients and implements eco-conscious practices in every supply chain step, from ingredient sourcing to recyclable packaging.“We strongly believe that creating a sustainable rainforest economy based on renewable resources will protect the biodiversity of the forest, reduce poverty and promote the generation of wealth for the people living there,” says company co-founder Shane Lindner.Married couple and company co-founders Rose Correa (from Brazil) and Shane Lindner (from Connecticut) met in San Francisco in 2019 while volunteering on a social project. Roses’ sensitivities to harmful and ineffective skincare and her ancestral connection to the Amazon Rainforest are the foundation for what would become Amazonian SkinFood.
Whether you’re a weekend warrior or spend most of your days in the wild, Boxed Water is for you. Enjoy nature’s beauty while knowing you’re contributing to its preservation. Bring Boxed Water for hikes to stay hydrated.You can also take Boxed Water with you wherever you go. From get togethers with friends to events and everyday hydration. Reduce your carbon footprint with Boxed Water.
By 2050, it’s predicted that there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish. Boxed Water thinks that’s unacceptable, so they came up with a more sustainable way to package and ship water. Boxed Water is 100% purified water in a 92% plant-based package, a renewable and recyclable resource that is better for the earth than plastic or aluminum.
Boxed Water cucumber flavored water uses award-winning 100% purified drinking water with the natural flavor of fresh cucumber. The cool and calm taste will have you dreaming of the spa, with the bonus of zero sugar or artificial ingredients. The lemon flavored water uses award-winning 100% purified drinking water with the natural flavor of bright lemon. With zero sugar or artificial ingredients, this classic taste will soon be your new staple. The grapefruit flavored water uses award-winning 100% purified drinking water with the energizing kick of natural grapefruit. The tart-yet-sweet taste is sugar free and free of artificial ingredients. There is no better way to brighten your morning. The blackberry flavored water uses award-winning 100% purified drinking water with the natural flavor of fresh blackberries. Its subtle taste brings a brightness to your water routine while remaining sugar free and free of artificial ingredients.
The new line of fruit flavored water will refresh your day as you help renew our planet with the classic 92% plant-based box. Show off your green side and get creative with your next event. Planning an eco-wedding? Serve Boxed Water to minimize waste and say “I do” to sustainability. Take Boxed Water with you to your favorite fitness class or activity. Hydrate while keeping the earth clean. Boxed Water is perfect for hydration after an intense workout.
It’s all about comfort with kindly’s Cotton V-neck Bralette. A plant-based bra made of breathable cotton fabric that feels light as air, this bra offers the perfect amount of support and coverage— so you can feel comfortable from morning to night. Crafted from cotton and featuring removable pads made of sugarcane, you’ll feel great wearing it—and being kind to the planet, too. Plus, with the kindly logo patch on the comfy underband, our cotton bralette looks just as cute solo as it does underneath.
Soft on you. Easy on the planet- kindly.kindly yours Women’s Sustainable Cotton V neck Bralette
- Made with cotton
- 95% cotton 5% spandex
- Removable pads made of plant-based materials (sugar cane)
- Wire free
- Adjustable straps
- V-neck neckline
- kindly logo patch detail
- Soft hook and eye back closure
- Machine wash Eco-tip: Air drying the bras helps them retain their shape, last longer…and is better for Mother Earth!
Kindly is on a mission to make the world a kinder place by designing products that are kind to your body, kind to your wallet, and kind to the planet. The brand has partnered with Walmart to bring you the first-ever plant-based bra cup made from sugarcane, and a collection of intimates sourced from recycled materials. The brand can be found exclusively on Walmart.com and in over 3,000 Walmart locations nationwide.
Being comfortable in your skin means being supported all day, every day. Kindly believes move-with-you fabrics, soft-to-the-touch material, and innovative designs should be available to everyone. They are committed to creating intimates that are kind to the planet, kind to the wallet, and kind to the body. Let’s protect our mother earth together. Here’s how Kindly is doing their part:
- Kindly is the only mass intimates brand that creates 100% of the assortment from plant-based, sustainable or recycled materials.
- Kindly bra cup is over 80% plant-based. It’s sugar cane!
- Kindly bras are made from more than 50% recycled materials and their undies are made from more than 40% recycled materials.
“It all started with a simple question: How can we make the world a kinder place?” Kindly scoured the world for recycled materials that could be turned into yarn. And discovered that they could make their product out of that very fabric. Kindly found that sustainably-sourced sugarcane is more than just a line in a recipe, but the perfect material for a bra pad.
At kindly, it’s their promise to democratize sustainable products for you and generations to come. So when you wear kindly, you never have to choose between function, planet, or price. And we think that’s a pretty kind thing to do.
This feel-good collection provides full coverage in the back. The brand encourages you to be kind to yourself and kind to your body. Because the right decisions start close to your heart, Kindly believe that you should keep kindness close to your skin. Starting with your undies. This is the feel-good underwear you can feel good about. Each pair is made of sustainable and recycled fabric and yarns. Do good. Wear kindly.
- The kindly community brings together a shared belief system of making it easier to do the right thing. It is a bond for those who seek a way to help the planet every day.
- Kindly’s promise is to democratize sustainable products for you and generations to come. When you wear kindly, you never have to choose between function, planet, or price.
- Kindly is a team of people dedicated to bringing quality, sustainable products to everyone.
- Every time you wear kindly, you can be confident that every fiber has gone through rigorous testing and meets their stringent sustainability criteria.
It’s all about comfort with the Seamless V-Neck Bralette. With super-soft fabric made of recycled materials and the perfect amount of support and coverage, you’ll be wearing this bra from morning to night. Crafted from plant-based materials, this first-ever sustainable bralette comes in a variety of colors and patterns that look just as good solo as it does underneath. Do good. Wear Kindly.
- Made with recycled yarns and fabric
- 3 Pack
- Hipster style
- Seamless knit for flexible and personalized fit
- Full coverage back
- Medium rise
- Material: 56% Recycled Nylon/29% Polyester/11% Nylon/4% Spandex
- Care: Remove pads to had wash, Machine washable and line dry only
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Size: Model is 5’10” and wearing a size S
- Type of Cups: Removable pads made of plant-based materials (sugar cane)
- Coverage: Full
- Support Level: Light
- Straps: Adjustable straps
- Features: Ladder detail at V-neckline; logo at front
- Sustainable Seamless V-Neck Bralette for Women from Kindly Yours
Kind to the planet. Kind to your wallet. Kind to your body. This is Kindly.
With more than 6 million people flying during the holidays, Serenity Organizers is making its way on the market to help people stay organized and have a stress-free travel experience. Simple things that work!
Serenity Organizers creates unique, multi-purpose airline travel accessories that put organization, cleanliness, and peace of mind at the forefront. The Seat Organizer features secure and convenient pockets to keep your books, glasses, tablets, and more tucked out of the way. No more struggles with your bag underneath or overhead.
Clean and organized travel is Serenity Organizers specialty. Serenity organizers are lightweight, antimicrobial and washable. They will change the way you travel. No need to balance your belongings on your lap or worry about leaving them on the plane.
Serenity Organizers have all the built-in pockets you need for your travels. Safely store your belongings at your fingertips during flight, such as electronic devices, magazines, water bottles, eyeglasses, snacks, and more!
100% polyester fabric, antimicrobial, washable, quick-drying, and water repellent.
At your fingertips are four storage pockets built-in for all your inflight belongings
Transforms into a drawstring tote to carry your belongings
Available in Charcoal, Indigo Blue, Cool Gray, Rose Pink, Fire Orange, and Powder Blue.
- Lightweight and Compact: Weighs 2.8 ounces (less than 3 -AA batteries)
- Antimicrobial Fabric: Helps prevent bacteria and other microorganisms from attaching to the fabric surface.
- Washable and Quick Drying: Hand wash. Easy to hand wash and hang to dry when you are on trips.
- Fits Most Airplanes with pull-down trays.
Thought it couldn’t get any better? In addition to providing more much-needed storage, Serenity Organizers also provide a clean surface for your food and belongings. At the end of your flight, simply slip it off and watch how it magically transforms into a drawstring tote. Use the tote to stash any items to take home. These tray organizers are practical to use, making it easier to find everything while enjoying your travel.
Wash it and you will be ready for your next trip!
In addition to donating masks and wipes, Serenity Organizers will be donating a portion of proceeds to The Southern California Counseling Center (SCCC), a non-profit organization focused on providing affordable mental health care to people in need. Audrey, one of Serenity Organizers’ co-founders, has been involved with the organization for over 15 years.
Serenity Organizers offers the perfect organizers products for the current traveling climate. Two important product features are organization and protection against germs and bacteria. Antimicrobial lightweight organizers are the stress reliever travelers are looking for with tray and seat accessories that provide plenty of storage pockets to safely stash your food, drinks, snacks, and electronics at your fingertips.
Every woman needs a cozy, stylish pullover to pair perfectly with jeans, trousers, skirts, and more. State Cashmere’s substantial wavy ribbed V-neck sweater fits true to size and will complement any wardrobe. It looks fun without the frivolity of fast fashion. This wavy v-necks are the way to go. This sweater is persuasively soft and planet-friendly.
State Cashmere‘s Grade A cashmere is sourced from Inner Mongolia, home to one of the world’s oldest domesticated livestock – the cashmere goat. All material is lovingly collected to create the softest wardrobe staples made to last a lifetime. Unlike most cashmere brands in the fashion industry, State Cashmere works directly with the shepherds from Inner Mongolia. These are trusted relationships, and State Cashmere will never work with middlemen, cashmere traders or brokers. The best cashmere comes from Inner Mongolia. Inner Mongolia is remote and isolated from the world’s manufacturing communities. The land is home to one of the world’s oldest domesticated livestock – the cashmere goat, a sustainable source of raw material for fine textiles.
State Cashmere does not do blends. The brand is committed to only using 100% pure cashmere for their pieces. State Cashmere‘s commitment to no blends is not only more comfortable for you, but also more sustainable for our environment. State Cashmere has also eliminated excess packaging. It calls a win-win.
Cashmere is incredibly soft, thin, and versatile. When taken care of, it is a heritage piece meant to be passed down from one generation to the next. Cashmere pieces are transcendental and can be worn season after season and year after year. They are basic but not plain and can be dressed up or dressed down. These are style staples that will elevate your wardrobe for the rest of your life.
Things You Might Want to Know About Cashmere
- Cashmere is actually a type of wool… BUT: Only the finest and softest fiber combed from the undercoats of a certain kind of goats- Cashmere Goat can call CASHMERE. Otherwise, the rest of them are all just WOOL.
- 5 Cashmere Goats = 1 Sweater: Each cashmere goat typically produces just 150 g of fibers, and it takes approximately 4-5 adult-sized goats to make one 100% cashmere sweater. Part of what makes cashmere so exclusive is because… it is only harvested from goats once a year.
- Sweater pilling is NATURAL: Pilling is a natural occurrence in cashmere and is usually caused by friction. Follow the cashmere care steps below to take care of your sweaters properly.
- Handwash cashmere sweaters with your shampoo: The care label is “dry clean only,” but hand washing your cashmere sweater will actually make it softer over time. Using baby shampoo, it works like a magic!
- Always Fold Your Cashmere: It’s best to store your cashmere in a box with cedar mothballs or chips as opposed to hanging it up. Hanging your cashmere for long periods of time can change its shape. The ideal area for storage should be a cool, dark, and dry place.
Cashmere has an insulation capacity 3x higher than wool, regulating your body temperature to keep you warm rather than hot. Cashmere is hygroscopic, meaning it is naturally breathable. It can keep you cool when it is not and warm when it is not. Quality cashmere does not shrink when washed correctly and will retain shape better than traditional wool. Cashmere does not wrinkle – you can pull it out of a suitcase and wear it straight away.
State Cashmere was founded in New York City in 2017, but the founder has been in the cashmere industry for generations. Coming from a family of shepherds in Inner Mongolia and grew up watching grandparents raising cashmere goats, through the family heritage and passion for cashmere, State Cashmere’s goal is to bring you the finest cashmere pieces from the heart of the founder’s homeland.