Now You Know the ABC’s of Your Skincare Routine
With the hustle and bustle of the daily grind, little things are bound to slip through the cracks, like taking your daily vitamins. Although a well-balanced diet gives your body the nutrients it needs, only a fraction of them make it to your skin. Give it a bit of a boost with vitamin-based beauty products from Mad Hippie, ClarityRX, emerginC, Farmaesthetics and Karin Herzog.
Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum
Straight from the juicy center of grapefruit is a Vitamin C packed serum that will exfoliate and tone damage skin to healing perfection.
- Retinyl Retinoate – A revolutionary new form of vitamin A that is 2x more bioavailable than retinol while also being significantly more stable. Activates collagen production while it gently exfoliates by enhancing cellular turnover, erasing wrinkles, discoloration & signs of aging.
- Coffee Berry – Antioxidant-rich superfruit that enhances collagen production & neutralizes aging free radicals.
- Chamomile Extract – A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory qualities that has been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Coconut Oil – Moisturizes and soothes skin while creating a lipid barrier that fends off skin damage. Combats wrinkles & discoloration while promoting the natural healing of the skin.
Price: $32.99 available on www.madhippie.com
ClarityRX Cleanse Daily
Skin-nourishing facial wash packed with a dose of vitamins that will restore your skin back to life!
Let this daily cleanser wash sweep away impurities and dirt. Infused with conditioning olive oil, rose hip seed oil and seaweed, your complexion is instantly renewed and refreshed, with a comfortable, clean feeling.
Price: $32.00 available on www.clarityclinicalskincare.com
emerginC vitamin c + retinol mask
Fights free-radical damage, antioxidant, key co-factor in the production of collagen, improves skin tone and texture, calming, fights sun damage, improves pigmentation problems.
- Vitamin C
- Lemon Juice
- Green Tea
Results: Gives skin a visible boost, removes dead skin cells, helps even skin tone, brightens complexion.
Farmaesthetics Sweet Milk Exfoliate Series
Balance oily skin, brighten and maintain a balanced complexion and restore a youthful glow with these powder exfoliators, made with whole sweet milk.
Features & Benefits:
- Natural lactic acid in dried sweet milk, combined with fine cornmeal and ground orange peel, provides a gentle exfoliate for the face & décollete
- Use also while bathing &, when time to remove exfoliate from face, splash clean, & then gently slip shoulders beneath water, allowing the sweet milk mixture to become a skin-brightening milk bath
Price: $27.50 available on www.farmaesthetics.com
Karin Herzog Vita-A-Kombi
Features & Benefits:
- Boosts the skin’s own natural replenishment and recovery mechanisms
- Accelerate cell regeneration
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes
- Combination of oxygen and vitamin A helps to fight the signs of aging
- 1% Hydrogen Peroxide
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
Detox with @KaengRaeng
Time to shed those winter ‘keep me warm’ extra pounds! Jump start your spring body activation with a 3 day cleanse. Sounds easy but is it? You can eat fruit and vegetables and is basically a meal replacement. Weekends are the best time to try this.
Kaeng Raeng Vegan Cleanse is a product I recently tried. It is very innovative and have 2 ways you can incorporate into your day. 1st, you can put it with water and shake OR you can put it into a smoothie.
The program is simple and straight forward: just drink one pouch per meal time (3 times per day) in addition to raw fruits and vegetables. Simply add one pouch to 24-32oz of liquid. You can use water, juice, or non-dairy milk. For best results, just add water. You can also blend it with liquid, frozen fruit, or ice for a thicker sweeter smoothie.
There is a DETOX test you can take on the site that will tell you what you should start with.
Some of the fun facts of why you should do a cleanse:
-Jumpstart weight loss
– Remove toxins
– Bolster immunity
– Improve digestion
– Enhance skin and hair quality
– Relieve bloating
– Reduce cravings and overeating
Kaeng Raeng is completely animal free, gluten free, caffeine free, eco friendly, and proudly made in Palo Alto, CA with only local ingredients. KR contains no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. KR contains no laxatives or stimulants. Each pouch contains more than a full serving of fruit and fiber, 15g of lean non-gmo protein, 2 billion live probiotic cultures, essential amino acids, and daily vitamins. It’s gentle, mild, and filling!
Find out more on https://www.kaengraeng.com