I wish I knew about this product when Cami had her knee surgeries 2 years ago. I also wish I knew about Shed Defender body suits when I had a rental car with Jacob and his fur was everywhere. These funny body suits for dogs are useful and better than a cone. Even though it looks like they are about to do an aerobics class, it is really one of the best items for pet owners that’s available on the market right now. It is very easy to put on, machine washable and incredibly fun.
One of Niko’s favorite shows on Youtube is Pinkfong and Hogi and I searched high and low for Pinkfong costumes for dress up and Halloween but with no luck. When I came across Shed Defender. I knew it was the obvious answer! So with some felt piece and props, I present to you, Pinkfong Cami and Hogi Niko!
Do you have any plans for pet Halloween costumes this year?
Put your precious pup’s hair in its place with the Shed Defender Shedding Dog Bodysuit. This patent-pending onesie is made from a recycled, environmentally-friendly, polyester spandex material that’s durable enough to withstand canine wear-and-tear, while still being lightweight and breathable. Shed Defender is intended to be worn in the house, car and anywhere you don’t want dog hair, dirt, dander or allergens. In addition to trapping the shedding hair inside the suit for fast and easy clean up, it also helps protect sensitive skin from exposure and reduce anxiety by applying gentle full-body pressure to help him feel safe and calm. It can even be used to replace a bulky, uncomfortable e-collar by covering injuries, wounds and other sensitive areas to prevent your pooch from licking or chewing.
- Contains the shedding by trapping loose dog hair within the suit; keeps dog hair, dirt, dander and allergens out of your car and house.
- Made of premium, eco-friendly polyester spandex RecoTex fabric that’s lightweight, durable and breathable to keep your pup safe, comfortable and cool.
- Also helps reduce anxiety, protect against cold weather, shield sensitive skin from exposure, and even replace an e-collar by covering wounds and surgical sites.
- Easy to put on and take off; can even be worn on walks and potty breaks–just partially open the zipper along his belly so he can do his business.
- Machine washable and dryer friendly; available in four colors and a wide variety of sizes to fit almost every size pooch.