Summer is coming and for many of us, that means hot and sweaty nights. If you suffer from night sweats, I’ve got the absolute perfect compact solution just in time for June’s Better Sleep Month!
DrySleeping is a compact and travel-friendly NASA engineer designed solution to helping night sweat sufferers wake up refreshed and not drenched! Check out a quick video here on is how it works!
This is a perfect gift idea for moms with hot flashes or dads that can’t stand the sweats! Priced at $79.99.
Humidity is the culprit that causes night sweats but thanks to Drysleeping, that issue is literally sucked away. Bulky cooling pads, extra pricey specialty sheets and air blowers, do nothing to tackle humidity and leave you waking up soaked day after day. DrySleeping’s innovative technology isn’t just effective, it’s easy to use! Simply tuck it under the sheets and enjoy sweat-free Zzzzzs – FINALLY! In the am, plug it in to recharge and clean.
- Solves the Root Cause – DrySleeping reduces the moisture under your covers to reduce or stop you from sweating.
- Travels with You Anywhere – Ease of use. Take it camping, on business trips, or vacation. It’s small enough to fit into any carry-on.
- Saves Money – Less expensive than running air conditioning all night and it extends the life of your mattress!
- No Moving Parts to Fail – Nothing to break or replace which means it is reliable and silent!
About DrySleeping: Dennis McRae was a curious kid who liked to disassemble anything he could get his hands on to see how it worked. Probably why a career as a NASA engineer was right up his alley. He suffered from night sweats for years, disrupting his sleep and his wife’s. One day, she begged him to put his engineering know-how to use to design a solution for night sweats. DrySleeping was born. McRae is thrilled to be able to help others enjoy what was elusive to him for so long – a good night’s sleep.
Completely frustrated with all the tossing and turning and wake up drenched?
If you or your partner suffers from night sweats, you know how uncomfortable and exhausting they can be. Night swear sufferers rejoice! Thanks to brand new innovative technology, DrySleeping, designed by a NASA engineer, you can put the problem to rest (literally!), once and for all.
Use it cold, room temperature or warm! DrySleeping Comfort System is the only product that solves the root cause of excessive night sweats: Humidity!
You don’t need expensive sheets, cooling pads or fans that blow air under your covers all night. DrySleeping is the only product to remove excess humidity from your sleeping environment so you don’t sweat… AND… unlike those bulky sheets, pads and blowers, DrySleeping fits into any suitcase or duffle bag so you can take it with you to sleep dry everywhere you go!
- Improves quality of sleep by reducing night sweats
- Pulls moisture away from your body, and dehumidifies the air surrounding you which actually helps you sweat less
- Helpful for those who suffer from hyperhidrosis, menopause, hot flashes, or fever sweats
- Can be used warm or cold for desired temperature, and can soothe aching joints because of the temperature effect
- Relief from side effects of medication and illness
For more information, check out at here: https://www.drysleeping.com/.