Because Vitakraft Knows ‘What Cats Are Really Into’
Our cats are our family, and like any other member of the family, they deserve some exciting gifts for the holidays. There’s nothing more exciting to a cat than a delicious treat, and since Vitakraft® knows ‘What Cats Are Really Into,’ the choice can only be Vitakraft Cat Treats, perfectly sized to be stuffed into your cat’s stocking.
For folks with a feline friend, stocking stuffers are a fun and exciting way to get them involved in the holiday! There’s nothing more exciting to a cat than a delicious treat, and since Vitakraft knows ‘What Cats Are Really Into,’ the choice can only be Vitakraft Cat Treats, perfectly sized to be stuffed into your cat’s stocking. Vitakraft Cat Treats are the best choice for the holidays, with an array of available textures, flavors, and forms to ensure that every cat can find their perfect match. Plus, Vitakraft Cat Treats are formulated and designed to be interactive, encouraging bonding between owner and pet.
The Vitakraft line of delicious, low-calorie treats includes Meaty Morsels loose treat bites, great to fill up your cat’s stocking for a fun surprise; Purrsticks individually wrapped meat sticks, long and thin for sticking out of the stocking; and individually packaged treats in handy squeeze sachets to stuff in those stockings, which include Souprise Snacks and Gourmet Jelly Snacks. Also available in individual squeeze packets are Vitakraft’s top-selling Lick ‘n’ Lap Snacks, new Lick ‘n’ Lap Meaty Gravy, and new Lick ‘n’ Lap Smooth Jelly. Expert recommended Lick ‘n’ Lap treats are designed for handfeeding, which encourages cats to associate people with yummy treats, promoting the bond between you.
- Lick ‘n’ Lap Snacks: Vitakraft’s #1 most popular cat treat – a smooth and creamy lickable treat in a single-serve packet. Squeeze out the product at your desired pace and allow your cat to lick it from the packet, or off your finger or a plate. Two flavors: Chicken and Salmon
- New Lick ‘n’ Lap Smooth Jelly: the newest cat-favorite addition to the line – a smooth gelatin snack with a bit thicker consistency than the Snacks. The jelly is soft for squeezing and snacking, and is savory, delicious, and ideal for cats of all ages. Two flavors: Chicken and Salmon
- New Lick ‘n’ Lap Meaty Gravy: another newest addition – a gravy treat that’s thicker than the original Snacks, contains real pieces of meat for a unique texture, and is great for cats of all ages. Two flavors: Chicken and Salmon
“For the holidays, we naturally want to be closer to our family, and that includes our pets,” explains Certified Feline Training & Behavior Specialist Molly DeVoss. “A great way to strengthen, or even build, that bond between you and your cat is to use yummy treats like Vitakraft’s Lick ‘n’ Lap line because cats absolutely love them and will love you in return. I always say the best way to a cat’s heart is through their stomach!”
Other than Vitakraft’s Lick ‘n’ Lap line, you would be also interested in Meaty Morsels and Purrsticks.
- Meaty Morsels: the only cat treat of their kind on the market – a moist and tender, bite-sized treat made of 70% meat, with a high-protein chicken base formula, two meaty layers, and a tender center, which can also be used as a pill pocket. Two flavors: Chicken Recipe with Pumpkin and Chicken Recipe with Salmon.
- Purrsticks: breakable, meaty sticks with 70% meat that let you choose the serving size. They come individually wrapped, with easily breakable markers to allow you to make smaller, chewable bites. They are great for exercises like treat tossing and food puzzles, increasing mental stimulation for cats. Two flavors: Chicken and Chicken with Salmon.
Vitakraft Cat Treats can be found in-store at Walmart, Petco, PetSmart, Pet Supplies Plus, other major pet supply stores, and across the US in your neighborhood pet shop. Online retailers include Amazon and Chewy.
Go to www.vitakraft.us/cats to learn more about Vitakraft’s collection of small-batch cat treats packed with healthy and flavorful ingredients in the shapes, tastes, and textures your favorite feline will love. Plus, find the best tips for cat owners to strengthen the bond with their cats so you can become closer than ever with your cat this holiday season.
Vitakraft – from small agricultural retailer to international pet food group. What began as a small pet food shop in the village of Heiligenrode near Bremen, Germany over 180 years ago has since developed into one of the most successful companies in the pet care industry. From the very outset, our company philosophy and actions have been guided by one fundamental principle: “For the love of pets.” Around the world, over 2,000 employees produce and sell around 1.2 million high-quality Vitakraft products every single day. Since 1837, Vitakraft has been dedicated to the well-being of all animals with a #1 priority of providing high-quality products that ensure all animals receive the perfect diet – just like in the wild. This dedication to quality is why Vitakraft is the #1 cat treat in Europe, according to Euromonitor. A trusted name in the pet world for over 180 years, Vitakraft is committed to making high-quality pet foods and treats, designed for each animal’s individual needs and preferences. Vitakraft is now represented by local sales companies in twenty countries worldwide.