Love Your Mom Happy Mother’s Day
10 Things I learned from MOM
- Always try your best at whatever you are doing – if mom approves the rest of the world probably will as well.
- Let bygones be bygones – No point in holding onto things of the past, time is moving forward and so should you.
- Treat others with kindness – Even when it is hard or you don’t feel like it, you will be surprised at what kind of personal battles we may be fighting
- Eat first – Don’t let yourself get hungry in every sense of the word.
- Love yourself – Treat yourself with a special diligence, don’t neglect your own well being in pursuit of approval from others
- Be fearless – Try and try again, make a decision, stick by it, know when to move on and learn something in the process
- Read books, smell flowers, taste food and be curious about life, nature and others
- Never trust those who are mean to children, elderly or animals – Always know who you are dealing with, when people show you their true colors, believe them.
- Do the right thing at the right time
- Action speak louder than words
Beauty Look inspired by Baby Skin by @Maybelline and @MaybellineCAN
It is no secret that I am huge fan of Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse so I was more than excited to try out the all new Maybelline New York Dream Wonder Powder. It comes in a variety of 16 shades and a round large size compact.
I spent time with my new nephew Tate and I want his BABY SKIN! Baby skin is soft, supple and without pores and blemish.
You can get this look by using the Maybelline NY Baby Skin primer and the Dream Wonder Powder.
Just take your kabuki brush and do a once over to set your foundation. It will ensure zero shine in your T-zone area for photos. My mom was tried both of the products and were happy with the quality of the products and the look in pictures too. We all wanted that ‘baby look’
Baby Skin is a primer and can be worn under make up for a pore less smooth look! I love the silicon makeup case too, what a nice ‘touch’.
100% Smooth-Buffed Perfect!
Experience our first smooth-whipped pressed powder.
Why You’ll Love It
Powder is smooth-whipped with 60% less talc*, so there’s no chalky dust to cling to flaws. Our powder glides on smoothly for smooth-buffed perfection.
*Versus Maybelline FitMe Powder.
For Best Results
Apply to forehead, nose, cheeks and chin with the provided sponge applicator. Use gentle strokes to build coverage and achieve a natural makeup look.