Fresh from the sea and packed with tropical vibes and classic Mexican flavor, tacos are perfect for the coming Cinco de Mayo! With fresh halibut crisped up to perfection and topped with ricotta, cabbage, cilantro, and avocado, then drizzled with Primal Kitchen® Garlic Aioli Mayo —these crispy fish tacos are a guaranteed hit at any fiesta.
Infused with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil and all the zest and flavor of Garlic Aioli Mayo, this Cinco de Mayo tacos will have your taste buds in total delight. Plus, they’re made without gluten or dairy, and are Whole30 friendly. Make this celebration one of the best parties of the year.
For the tacos…
- 1lb Halibut
- Spice Cave “Sea” Spice Blend
- Siete Cassava and Coconut Tortillas
- Siete Cassava and Coconut Tortillas
For the sauce…
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo
- 1/4 cup Cocoyo Plain Coconut Yogurt
- 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce
- Juice of one lime
For the batter dip…
- 1/2 cup Otto’s Cassava Flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Up to 1 cup sparkling water
For the toppings…
- Cabbage (red and green)
- Avocado slices
- Fresh cilantro
- Kite Hill Ricotta
MADE WITH AVOCADO OIL
Garlic Aioli Mayo
Holy moley, this is garlic aioli. Meet Primal Kitchen® Garlic Aioli Mayo, the perfect condiment companion to your artichokes, chicken sandwiches, and salad wraps. Made with avocado oil and organic cage-free eggs, this beloved mayo gets an upgrade with zesty lemon and flavorful garlic.
For Primal Kitchen®, it all started with a jar of mayonnaise. Now, our first and favorite mayo is all dressed up in organic lemon oil and garlic oil to make this tasty aioli! Made with avocado oil, organic cage-free eggs, and without added sugars, gluten, soy, canola oil, or artificial ingredients, this real-food mayo packs flavor without compromise. This Garlic Aioli Mayo is a classic overachiever: Whole30 Approved®, Certified Paleo and Keto Certified. Savory, creamy, and perfect on everything from steak to crab cakes.
- Made With Avocado Oil & Real High-Quality Ingredients
- Whole30 Approved®
- Primal Approved, Paleo & Keto Certified
Avocado oil combined with organic, cage-free eggs, organic vinegar and salt, and Primal Kitchen has one awesome-tasting mayonnaise!
It’s time to whip up some mouthwatering snack recipes! Surprise your family and kids with these easy to make, delicious and healthy snacks. Enjoy the foods you love, plus soak up tons of flavor and finger-licking fun!
This two-step process makes it super easy to throw together creamy guacamole whenever the urge strikes. The key to a great guacamole is a combo of very ripe (but not over ripe) avocados and a blend of sharp garlic, salt, the tang of freshly squeezed lime juice, and the grassy taste of fresh cilantro. Stir in a cup of creamy mayonnaise — this recipe has obviously partial to Primal Kitchen’s mayo made with avocado oil—and prepare your tastebuds for the creamiest, richest guacamole you’ve ever tasted.
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup
Hummus with Avocado Oil
A classic dip to add flavor, contrasting texture, and more satisfaction to snacks like cut fresh vegetables, and flaxseed, rice, and other gluten-free crackers, hummus can be thrown together in a blender with pantry ingredients in five minutes or less. If you don’t have fresh lemons on hand, substitute bottled lemon juice or go without it. You may need to add a bit more water if you leave out the lemon juice to make sure the hummus has the right consistency.
Classic hummus, which is made with chickpeas, does have a higher amount of carbs than other paleo or keto snacks (such as additive-free salami, organic full-fat cheeses, olives, nut butters, coconut oil, etc.), so pay attention to portion size if you’re watching your carbs.
- 3 cups chickpeas (drained if canned)
- 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Pulse three times for 2 seconds each time.
- Continue blending on medium until desired consistency is achieved.
- Remove hummus from the blender and spoon into a bowl.
- Serve with cut vegetables, flackers, or gluten-free crackers.
- Store any unused hummus in an airtight container in the refrigerator for four to five days.
Teriyaki Cauliflower Bites
Tender on the inside, toasty brown on the outside with a bit of coarse texture from the light dusting of almond flour, this teriyaki cauliflower bites provide the perfect pop-in-your-mouth snack or vegan side dish. This easy two-step keto-vegan breading process includes a dunk in the sweet, savory, tangy, umami Island Teriyaki Sauce before a toss in salted almond flour—then it’s into a hot oven to bake for about 30 minutes. Whole30, vegan, paleo, and keto appetizers don’t get much easier than this; serve with the vegan or regular Ranch dressing to add a creamy, herby, ready-made sauce.
- 1 head cauliflower (about 4 cups florets)
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup
- , optional, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line two baking sheets with silicone mats or metal racks.
- Wash cauliflower and dry. Remove any leaves and cut away the stem. Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Mix almond flour and salt together in a large bowl. Pour the Island Teriyaki Sauce into a separate large bowl.
- Add the cauliflower florets (in batches, if necessary) to the bowl with the Island Teriyaki Sauce. Use tongs to toss and coat well.
- Use tongs to place sauce-covered cauliflower florets into the bowl with almond flour. Toss well to coat.
- Place the lightly breaded cauliflower bites onto the baking sheets in one single layer.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until tender and browned.
- When done, transfer the cauliflower bites to a large plate and serve with Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch for dipping, if desired.
Loaded Game Day Nachos
Loaded nachos topped with fresh jalapeños, spiced and seasoned grass-fed beef, avocados andare a sure way to win this weekend’s big snack game. This tortilla chip friends at Siete Foods bring the crunch and PRE Brands Grass-Fed Meats pack the protein, for the perfect nacho recipe that you don’t have to sacrifice health for flavor. Dip away!
- Siete Foods Sea Salt Tortilla Chips
- PRE Brands Grass Fed Ground Beef
- Taco seasoning (Try this 5 minute taco seasoning recipe from Primal Palate.)
- Jalapeños, sliced
- Queso fresco
- Avocado, sliced
- To Garnish: 1 Radish, sliced
- Heat frying pan over medium high heat. Add ground beef and taco seasoning to brown and cook through the ground beef.
- Slice jalapeños, radish and any other vegetables you’d like to throw on your loaded nachos.
- Heat oven to 400-degrees. Cover a cast-iron skillet or baking pan with tortilla chips
- Add ground beef and bake until chips are warm.
- Top with fresh veggies, queso fresco and avocado.
- Serve with Chipotle Lime Mayo for dipping. (Or drizzle on top, as shown in the photos!)
- Enjoy with friends!
Appetizers are half of what make dinner parties and tailgating so fun! You’ll love the incredible contrasts of color and flavor, and be amazed at how quick and easy these are to make.
With so many choices of cooking oils stocked in the grocery store, why use avocado oil? We call it a ‘fat we love’ for a reason: for folks who follow Primal, Paleo, Keto or Whole30 diets and plans, avocado oil is a staple ingredient to many tasty recipes. When it comes to ingredients, there’s nothing like the real thing, baby. Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil is made from high-quality, real-food ingredients, plus it’s Whole30 Approved, Certified Paleo, Keto Certified, and Non-GMO Project Verified. If you’re cleaning up your kitchen cabinets, adding avocado oil is an easy update to make.
The time has come to make the switch to avocado oil! Primal Kitchen™ Avocado Oil is delicious and perfect for drizzling, grilling, and frying. This high heat cooking oil is Non-GMO Project Verified, Keto Certified, Certified Paleo, and Whole30 Approved®. Try avocado oil and you’ll see—anything else is just the pits.
Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil is the ideal ingredient for all your favorite dishes with a light, clean flavor. Vegan, Keto Certified, Certified Paleo, Whole30 Approved and Non-GMO Project Verified and simply, uncompromisingly delicious. Swap in this high-heat cooking oil for grilling, broiling, baking and much, much more.
- Contains Monounsaturated Fats
- High Heat Cooking Oil
- Whole30-Approved, Keto and Paleo Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified
Coconut Ginger Pork
Heading into a new year, you’ll want to have a few hot soup recipes up your sleeve. Prepare a delicious dinner using this Coconut Ginger Pork recipe made with Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil. Change up your palate, and treat yourself with something truly savory and delicious!
Instant Pot® Coconut Ginger Pork is a recipe that both slow cooker aficionados and newbies will love. By slow cooking a large cut of pork until tender, you’ll fully infuse the meat with the spicy, aromatic flavor of ginger, garlic, and coconut milk. Coconut milk adds a creamy richness to the broth, and gives the pork a slightly sweet flavor. Spice up the stew with anti-inflammatory coriander and cumin, and use Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil to add extra nutrients and depth of flavor!
Just spray it to sauté it! Primal Kitchen pure Avocado Oil mists pans, pots, and baking trays for a light, clean spritz that pairs with all of your favorite dishes. Our Avocado Oil is a stable high heat cooking oil that is Whole30 Approved®, Certified Paleo, Keto Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, and vegan. Flavorful when spritzed on a salad or sprayed on a wok for a stir-fry. Mess-free, convenient and ready for broiling, baking, grilling, sautéing, baking and more.
- Whole30 Approved
- Easy to Use and Mess-Free
- High Heat Cooking Oil
Primal Kitchen™ Avocado Oil, now in spray-able, mess-free form. High-heat stable, this simple, delicious oil is convenient and perfect for baking trays, pots and pans, or if your salad needs a simple spritz. Broiling, baking, grilling, sautéing, and baking have never been easier.
Prosciutto Wrapped Melon & Chicken Sausage
Looking for a quick and easy snack?! Try these incredible grilled Applegate Organics® Chicken Sausages with ! Pair the chicken sausage with prosciutto-wrapped melon slices for an incredible combination of cool summer fruits and salty strips of pork. Whip up Chef Sarah Steffens’ Whole30-Approved recipe in just thirty minutes, and get ready to spice up any appetizer table, backyard party, or game day festivity with keto-friendly nutrition and flavor!
(Air) Fried Guacamole
Is it possible to one-up an already over-the-top recipe for fried guacamole? Challenge accepted. This fried guacamole recipe that was more palatable than a thickly breaded ball of molten hot, slightly melty mashed avocado, something more ingenious than oil-slicked, crisp-on-the-outside, mushy-on-the-inside avocado fries, and something that didn’t require skewers, sticks or other kabob accessories. Behold: Air Fried Guacamole!
This Air Fried Guacamole marries the classic chips and guac combo into a handheld showstopper appetizer—no double dipping or browning-in-the-bowl guacamole concerns necessary. To keep things Primal/paleo, gluten- and grain-free, we used cassava flour and grain-free tortilla chips, and instead of deep frying, this recipe used an AirFryer.
Simple and delicious, all you need is to use good oils! A brand new year is here, so it’s time to stock up on premium, real-food condiments packed with the highest-quality ingredients and uncompromisingly delicious flavor! Whether you’re a fan of timeless classics like Greek and Balsamic Vinaigrettes, or you’re looking to spice up your meats and salads with Sesame Ginger or Dreamy Italian, this is the perfect time to get in the game. Check out Primal Kitchen to see all your need to stock up in 2021.