The mayo that started it all is ready to squeeze!
Your cookouts just got a whole lot better with Primal Kitchen Squeezable Mayo!
Squeeze a little (or a lot) to add creaminess and flavor to your dishes.
The mayo that started it all is ready to squeeze! Made with avocado oil and cage-free eggs for a taste that’s uncompromisingly delicious in an easy-to-use, squeezable mayo bottle.
Avocado Oil, Organic Eggs, Organic Egg Yolks, Organic Vinegar, Sea Salt, Organic Rosemary Extract.
Creamy Cucumber Salad
- 2 sliced large english cucumbers
- 5 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon milk or milk alternative
- 1-2 minced cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped dill
- Toss the sliced cucumbers with a pinch of salt and lay them in a dish or in a bowl that’s lined with a towel. You can layer the cucumbers on top of one another depending on the size of the container you use – just separate each layer with a towel. Let them rest for about 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayo, lemon juice, milk, garlic and black pepper. Stir in the red onion and dill.
- Once the cucumbers have drained, give them a toss with a fresh towel to wipe off any excess liquid and salt. Place the mayo mixture into a large bowl and then fold the cucumber into it until all of the cucumber is coated.
- Season with additional salt to taste and enjoy right away alongside your favorite summer meal.
Squeeze Chipotle Lime Mayo with Avocado Oil
Conquer your condiment cravings with a kick! Now in an easy-to-use squeezable mayo bottle, Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo made with Avocado Oil is a zesty update to their classic mayo. Spicy chipotle powder and lime add a peppery punch to crab cakes, home-style fries, fish tacos, sandwiches and much more.
IngredientsAvocado Oil, Organic Eggs, Organic Egg Yolks, Water, Organic Vinegar, Sea Salt, Organic Lime Juice Concentrate†, Organic Chipotle Powder, Lime Granules†, Organic Garlic Powder, Chipotle Extract, Organic Rosemary Extract. †Adds a negligible amount of sugar Contains: EggsChipotle Lime chicken tacos
Squeeze Chipotle Lime Mayo has the zesty creaminess that every taco needs. Squeeze, slather, or spread to add a spicy kick to every bite.
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray
- Shredded cheese
- Pico de gallo
- Shredded lettuce
- Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo
- Grain-free tortillas (we used almond flour tortillas)
- Thinly slice your chicken lengthwise into thin cutlets. Toss the chicken in the spice blend.
- Heat 1.5 tablespoons of avocado oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the chicken cutlets to the pan. Sear for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan. Once the liquid starts bubbling, bring it to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat and cover the pan until the chicken is cooked through and tender. Shred the chicken and toss it in the pan sauce. Scoop out all of the chicken from the pan.
- Add the remaining avocado oil to the pan and heat over medium heat. Once hot, add 1-2 tortillas to the pan and let them shallow fry in the pan. Let them cook for about 1 minute on each side, then lay down the cheese and shredded chicken.
- Once the cheese begins to melt, top with shredded lettuce and pico de gallo and quickly fold over into a taco shape. Remove the taco from the pan and repeat with remaining tortillas and fillings. Drizzle with Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo before serving.