I just finished watching the Burberry Spring Summer 2013 show live from my comforts of my living room in Brooklyn online! Getting to see the show the exact same time as buyers and editors like Anna Wintour makes it extra cool – so a BIG THANK YOU for the Burberry Social Media team for hook it it up!
via Burberry Instagram
The collection is SUPER DUPER. With bright foils in pinks, purples, blues, coppers and greens – there is everything to be excited about and nothing to hide. It will take a lot of confidence and guts to wear this new collection but that is exactly what looking forward to spring/summer should feel like. Burberry is the best brand out there that does a great job involving social media in fashion week and all that they are doing. Great Facebook, real time Twitter, quick Instagram and of course high level production!
Pay attention fashion brands. Here is a great example to follow!
Here are some of my favorite looks.
Double Duchess Bell Cape
Metallic Corset Jacket
Dynamic Gabardine Trench Jacket
The Blaze in Vinyl and Metallic Python Kelly Green
Images via Burberry.com
Breakfast at Tiffany’s? I think not… We are much more luxe in this part of town
This is a Sip, Chat, Chow Exclusive from Yours Truly- The Glam Foodie (Tricia). Here’s my latest creation- Cereal Couture, that I conceived, styled and produced. It was inspired by my love of fashion, style and amazing food. I wanted to take something we all crave and give it a luxury lift. This tasty, chic collection gives a high-end, glam aesthetic to our favorite breakfast treats.
After a little bit of rain, New York City is ready to rock again with sunshine and cuties. Spotted outside the Eventi Hotel right before lunch, a perfect ensemble of city chic with a little personal touch. What is he rocking?
Bright red pique cotton Burberry Brit polo + Mavi Twill shorts Jacob in Khaki + Tumi bagpack,white Casio G-Shock and Alife boat shoes. My Wednesday just got a little sweeter.
What are you going to do this winter? Shearling or fur?Louboutin Toundra Fur BootsBurberry Shearling AviatorsOh the hard choices in life!
*HeyDoYou is for the cute, clever and connected*
- Somehow, each time it rains all options of fun things to do go out the window, the excuse being… “It’s raining”!
CP24 is saying we’re looking at a few days of this stuff so instead of letting it put a DAMPer on having fun I’ve compiled a list of ‘Stuff that’s fun without the sun’ lol… njoy· Get lost in a good book – to name a few… ‘A year in the Merde’ by Stephen Clarke & ‘Remember Me’ by Sophie Kinsella
· Download some new itunes
· Paint ur nails a sunny color – I love coral or electric fuchsia
· Exercise – hitting the gym always gives me a fresh start to the day
· Clean out your closet – this way when the rain dries you can easily grab your cutest ensemble and enjoy the sun
· Check in on heydoyou.com – xoxo 😉
· Shop… shop… shop – malls are always a warm, dry place
· Start a ‘to do’ list – of all the fun things you want to do this summer
· Have a spa day – complete with a facial, manicure, pedicure & massage
· Hit a museum or gallery – you don’t know what you’re missing until you get in there so hit up your most creative of friends and check it out if you never have… the galleries of Africa & Greece at the ROM are a few of my favs
· Have a film fest at home – I’m in love with TCM (Turner Classic Movies)
· Bake yummies – cupcakes, cookies, croissants, cinnamon buns… mmmmm
· Lastly… as an English chic by origin I still see the fun in putting on a pair of Wellies (Wellington rain boots) & trenching around outside… to each their own!xoxo[above: Marc Jacobs Wellington Boots ($145) below: Jimmy Choo Hunter Wellington Boots (£235), Burberry Stud Trim Wellington Boots (£225), J Crew Men’s Wellington Boots ($115)]