If you’re looking for a great tasting organic milk alternative that’s enjoyable to drink, your search is over. Simply try Oatsome by itself, with cereal or blended into your favourite smoothie, and its creamy taste and texture will rock your world. That’s why we call it awesome, wholesome, Oatsome.
Get the best of all worlds, a great tasting organic milk alternative that you can actually drink and enjoy! It’s deliciously drinkable, fantastically frothable and without dairy, nuts, added sugars or anything artificial. Enjoy the taste wherever you use milk. The rumours are true – anything you can do with milk, you can do with Oatsome. So the next time you’re cooking up a storm – or a soup – in the kitchen, go ahead and switch milk for Oatsome. Need inspiration? Here are recipes to help.
For Your Breakfast
Oatsome Protein PancakesCalories: 118 Fat: 3G Carbs: 13G Protein: 9GIngredients
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup LIVfit Plant Protein
- 2 Tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups Oatsome oat milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup BetterBody Foods Monk Fruit
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, PBfit, and baking powder.
- Add the almond milk, egg, agave and Greek yogurt and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Scoop a 1⁄4 cup of pancake batter and pour into pan. When pancake starts to bubble on top, flip and cook for 60 seconds.
- Top with freshly sliced fruit and agave.
For Your Lunch
Vegan Fettuccine AlfredoCalories: 204 Fat: 3G Carbs: 37G Fiber: 4G Protein: 9G
- 1 lb. eggless fettuccine
- 1 Tbsp. BetterBody Foods Refined Avocado Oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup Oatsome oat milk
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 small Portobello mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 bunch of asparagus, cut in 2″ pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- fresh basil for garnish
For Your DinnerChicken in Oat MilkCalories: 416 Fat: 12G Carbs: 15G Fiber: 1G Protein: 68GIngredients
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and broth, cover and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, until cauliflower is soft.
- Transfer to a blender, add Oatsome, nutritional yeast, lemon, salt and pepper, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Cook fettuccine in boiling water until al dente, approximately 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook until golden. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook for approximately 6 – 8 minutes, until mushrooms are golden brown. Add asparagus and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn heat to low. Add pasta and alfredo sauce and toss until pasta is coated.
- Top with fresh basil and serve immediately.
- 1/4 cup BetterBody Foods Refined Avocado Oil
- 1 organic free-range chicken (approx. 3 lbs)
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1 handful fresh sage, leaves only
- zest of 2 lemons
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 cups Oatsome oat milk
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Season chicken generously with salt and pepper and pan fry it in the oil, turning the chicken to get a golden color all over. Remove from the heat, put the chicken on a plate, and throw away the oil left in the pot.
- Put your chicken back in the pot with the rest of the ingredients, and cook in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours. Baste with the cooking juice when you remember.
- Serve with quinoa and vegetables, and drizzle with sauce.
For Your Dessert
Chocolate Mug BrownieCalories: 365 Fat: 19g Carbs: 50g Protein: 8gIngredients
- 1/4 cup BBF Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup BBF Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2 Tbsp BBF Superfood Cacao
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Oatsome Oat Milk
- 1 Tbsp BBF Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a large mug and stir well.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Top with fruit, powdered sugar or frosting. Enjoy!
Choosing Oatsome isn’t just a great choice for your taste buds, it’s a smart choice for the environment. That’s because oats are one of the most sustainable grains on the planet, requiring 80% less water to grow than almonds. So choosing Oatsome is a pledge to make a positive difference to the planet…one oat at a time.