Hi everyone! My name is Nicole and I am very excited to be a new guest blogger at heydoyou. Yvonne and I met this summer while I was working for an online jewelry company called BaubleBar. We had been in contact since then and now I am incredibly grateful for this opportunity to write for such a great blog!
Ten things about myself:
1. I am half-American and half-Filipino.
2. I grew up all over South East Asia (mainly in Hong Kong and Singapore).
3. As of this past May, I am a Vassar College alum with a degree in Asian Studies.
4. I will continue to study Sino-American relations at a Johns Hopkins graduate program in Nanjing, China soon.
5. I love fashion so much that two of my classmates and I started a personal style blog featuring our friends at Vassar called The College Catalogue. Since I have already graduated from college, it only seems right to graduate from managing this blog by moving on to new things!
6. So…in the next coming months, I plan to merge my interests in China and fashion by blogging about cultural trends seen in Nanjing and Shanghai. I hope to share some of my exciting adventures and interesting stories with you all.
7. I have a terrible case of food envy. Whenever someone is eating anything that looks good, I have to eat it too.
8. My other weakness is shoes. Oh my god do I love shoes. I can never get enough!
9. I’m currently obsessed with Lianne La Havas since I saw her perform at Central Park this summer.
10. I spill on myself. A lot.