- Packing for any type of getaway can be stressful, but making sure you are equipped with the right beauty essentials doesn’t have to be! Whether you’re headed to the slopes or to dip your toes in the sand, we have got you covered.Headed to the beach,check out our lineup of Sun defending and nourishing products:
- IOPE UV Defense Sun Protector SPF 50+ ($32; www.us.aritaum.com): This lightweight sun protector strengthens the skin barrier while providing protection against harmful UV rays. Its grease-free formula absorbs into the skin quickly, controls shine, & moisturizes skin.
- KORRES Greek Yoghurt After-Sun Cooling Gel ($26; Sephora.com): Soothe your sunburn with the power of epilobium angustifolium, fennel extracts and Greek Yoghurt to help promote the moisture recovery of sun-harassed skin. This exceptionally calming cream-gel provides long-lasting freshness and comfort to the face and body.
Headed to the ski slopes,check out these moisturizing and repairing products:
- Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips ($6.49; www.biore.com): The perfect way to get your skin extra clean after a day in the sand. This new edition to the cult-classic line of Bioré Pore Strips uses Witch Hazel to pull out 2x more deep-down dirt for the deepest clean you can see. With just one use, lift away pore-clogging dirt, sunblock, oil and blackheads for purified pores.
- LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant, Elements Collection ($14 each; Sephora.com) After breaking a sweat on the mountain (or on the beach), freshen up with this new lineup of fresh, energizing deodorants that takes natural to the next level. Inspired by some of the elements of nature — earth, air, fire and water— the unique deodorants in this collection are infused with pure essential oil blends that bring the elements to life.
- IMAGE Skincare VITAL C hydrating overnight masque ($55; IMAGESkincare.com): This overnight treatment is the perfect way to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized after some wind burn. The gel-texture delivers water to the skin and locks in vital nutrients while you sleep, helping to smooth skin and diminish wrinkles. Wake up feeling hydrated and glowing.
- Uncle Bud’s Hemp Massage & Body Oil ($19.99; Walmart): This versatile, fast- absorbing, coconut-scented body oil is a great way to hydrate your skin after being in the cold. Plus, the natural hemp helps to relieve any aches and pains you may have gotten after conquering those black diamond trails.
Moms have a busy lifestyle, but she can take the Cuvée Travel Kit wherever she goes. A three-piece travel set to help prolong any style, the Shampoo, Conditioner and Styling Balm are the basics for the girl on the move. Shampoo and Conditioner to gently cleanse, add shine and hydration. Styling balm will help protect, tame frizz, without weighing hair down. Now that’s glamour on the go! ($30; CuveeBeauty.com)
Gift your mom a new scent that is sure to be a hit with Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Fragrance Collection. Each fragrance starts with a warm base of Madagascar vanilla and layers on a unique blend of pure essential oils for an exquisite expression of nature that captures a mood, a memory, or a moment in time. ($58; Lavanila.com)
Every mom is in need of some pampering! Gift her with the KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial. More than a mask, more than a night cream, this overnight facial-in-a-jar delivers great skin by morning, as the weightless soufflé melts into skin and works overnight for brighter, petal-soft skin. Infused with wild rose oil that evens out skin tone, repairs fine lines, moisturizes, heals, and softens skin, this face cream with vitamin C also helps minimize the appearance of skin discolorations and black spots ($48; Sephora.com).
It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a Valentine. Treat yourself and your friends nice everyday seems like you have Valentine everyday. Beauty yourself and waiting for the beautiful moment happen to your life.
Here are some products you may consider to bring to your happy life.
Exfoliate and smell delicious with the Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Vanilla Bean Creamy Body Scrub. The vanilla bean has been used for years to protect, condition, and repair the skin. The essences of this plant are rich in polyketones and polyphenols that work together to deliver youthful-looking skin texture and powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity. This ultra-creamy, non-greasy body scrub is formulated with crushed Madagascar vanilla beans blended with whipped shea butter and five nourishing essential oils. It whisks away dry, dead skin cells—revealing soft, hydrated, glowing skin. ($40; Lavanila.com)
Get a bigger pout without needles using the, InstaPlumper Natural Lip Plumping Treatment by Violent Lips. A lip-plumping treatment that’s like no other – the longer you can take the intense tingle, the bigger and bolder your results. Made with 6 natural ingredients to deliver the ultimate in plumping power (cinnamon oil, capsicum oil, sunflower oil, peppermint, black pepper oil, and coffee bean oil), InstaPlumper lasts up to 8 hours and will leave you with lips that rival the look of professional injections. ($18 for a pack of 8 applications; ViolentLips.com)
Prep your skin before makeup with the KORRES Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil. This innovative brightening oil infused with real wild rose petals pays homage to the legendary wild rose oil ingredient that started it all. This ultra-concentrated vitamin C oil is rich in omega 3, 6, 9, fatty acids, and vitamins A and C. It provides significant antioxidant action while repairing the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improving skin’s overall tone and texture. ($54; Sephora.com)
Create some show-stopping waves with the Cuvée Beauty Champagne Spray. Incredibly shiny, beautiful hair transformed by the nurturing properties of champagne and other luxurious, top-of-the-line ingredients. For a lived-in, tousled look, this texture spray creates instant “second-day” hair with just a few quick spritzes. It also provides powerful antioxidant protection that conditions and strengthens hair, leaving behind locks that are perfect and piece-y. It’s safe for color and chemically treated hair, and is sulfate- and paraben-free. ($42; CuveeBeauty.com)
Make the most of your beauty sleep with the help from KORRES. These must-have skincare products will bring a whole new meaning to sleeping beauty, providing brighter, healthier-looking skin by morning!
KORRES Wild Rose Sleeping Facial is a breakthrough in beauty sleep. More than a mask, more than a night cream, it contains the Korres Phos Compound, a proprietary blend including a brightening agent and stabilized vitamin C. Day after day, week after week, uneven tone and dark spots will continuously improve. After only 14 days you’ll see skin that’s brighter, more even-toned, and exceptionally radiant ($48; Sephora.com).
KORRES Black Pine Sleeping Oil delivers firming, lifting, and anti-wrinkle action while replenishing essential skin moisture overnight. A blend of six oils—black pine, cold pressed jojoba, grape seed, organic cold pressed argan, apricot, and cold pressed sweet almond—help restore lipids naturally for skin that is incredibly nourished and noticeably softer. Soy bean and wild yam complex strengthens skin while activating lipid production for increased skin elasticity, smoothness, and hydration. Facial contour is visibly improved, density is restored, and skin is instantly visibly lifted with spilanthes acmella, a natural plant extract. Apple seed extract supports natural collagen synthesis while alaria esculenta extract improves skin elasticity. Black pine polyphenols help restore skin suppleness, volume, and contour for noticeable results by morning ($62; Sephora.com).
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Sleeping Facial provides a natural source of proteins, minerals, and vitamins to instantly nourish stressed, dry skin. This ultrahydrating facial-in-a-jar contains a Greek Yoghurt concentrate with two and a half times the protein content of regular yogurt, and works overnight to provide skin with intense, long-term moisturization and nourishment to create a smooth, even complexion. You will wake up to noticeable improvements in skin texture and more moisturized, refreshed skin ($45; Sephora.com).
With Daylight Saving has already happened, we’re springing forward for brighter days and brighter skin!
These beauty necessities from
ESPA, KORRES and Look Beauty
will transform your dull winter complexion into a healthy, radiant glow that will last all day long.
ESPA Optimal Skin Procleanser
ESPA Optimal Skin Procleanser is an innovative Tri-Phase Cleanser that contains Moringa seed extract to cleanse and remove make-up whilst multi-functional jojoba spheres gently exfoliate and melt to leave your skin clear, nourished and smooth. Finally, pumpkin enzymes gently dissolve dull cells, revealing a beautiful, radiant, healthy glow. The beautifully versatile cleanser suits all skin types and ages, leaving your skin feeling beautifully clean, nourished and visibly radiant ($55, espaskincare.com).
KORRES Pomegranate Toner
KORRES Pomegranate Toner gently exfoliates to remove excess oil and dirt from skin, imparting a tighter, smoother, and more matte finish while helping to reduce redness. Pomegranate extract, rich in tannins and polyphenols, helps tighten pores and rejuvenate the look of skin. Alpine willow herb and witch hazel extract help refine the appearance of pores and provide a matte look to the skin. Formulated with natural skin conditioners, this refreshing toner leaves skin feeling soft and smooth ($22; Sephora.com).
Masque Bar by Look Beauty Brightening Sheet Mask
Masque Bar by Look Beauty Brightening Sheet Mask is a face brightening housed in a facial sheet mask that helps minimize the appearance of dark spots and various pigmentation irregularities for a more even complexion and radiant skin thanks to ingredients like Orange Extract, Licorice Root and Vitamin C. ($9.99 for three masks; Target.com)
Let’s prepare for the summer beauty together!
Spring Break plans right around the corner? Pack up your bags and get ready to head out with the ultimate beauty survival kit!
We’ve got you covered from head to toe (and everything in between) with the warm weather essentials you need for skin that’s soft, smooth and glowing all vacation long!
1) KORRES Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Face Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Have fun in the sun with this ultra-sheer yet nourishing fluid that provides daily broad-spectrum UV coverage while wearing beautifully under makeup. This ultra-lightweight fluid instantly disappears into skin providing broad-spectrum UV protection and deep nourishment. Yogurt, rich in skin-repairing proteins, helps keep skin nourished and protected from the sun’s harmful rays while a blend of rice and camapu extract offers deep hydration and calming properties to soothe skin during sun exposure. Provitamin B5 helps reduce inflammation and supports natural cell regeneration while jojoba oil seals in moisture—leaving skin soft and smooth. ($35; Sephora.com)
2) Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Roller-Ball Fragrance Collection: Travel Friendly. Purse Friendly. Skin Friendly. This is the perfect for fragrance on the go. Their collection of all-natural fragrances is luxurious and addictive. Each fragrance starts with a warm base of Madagascar vanilla and layers on a unique blend of pure essential oils for an exquisite expression of nature that capture a mood, a memory or a moment in time. Hailed as the World’s First Healthy Fragrance, organic sugar cane alcohol is infused with skin saving antioxidants for a modern twist on the classic art of perfumery. ($19; Lavanila.com)
3) PediSpa by Look Beauty Gentle Exfoliating Foot Mask: Show off sandal ready feet thanks to this non-traditional masque that contains a foot exfoliate plus treatment filled in a pair of wearable socks. Key ingredients like chamomile and natural botanical fruit extracts help control callus build-up for visibly smooth feet within two weeks. ($9.99 for one complete pair; Exclusively at Target Stores in the Foot Care Aisle and Target.com)
4) Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser: Wash you face day and night for a complexion that glows all vacation long with this daily liquid cleanser that gives you a deep exfoliating clean without being rough on dry spots. Ideal for combination skin, this oil-free formula contains cleansing ingredients that excavate grime and oil from pores. At the same time, the formula gently smooths away dead cells. You end up with skin that’s fresh, silky-soft and luminous. ($7.99; Drug and mass merchants)
5) Ban Roll-On Deodorant: Don’t worry about embarrassing sweat while you’re in the sun! Traditional antiperspirant/deodorants merely mask odors and reduce odor-causing sweat in general, while Ban’s breakthrough technology specifically targets and virtually eliminates odor that other antiperspirant/deodorants may leave behind. Ban Roll-On Deodorant glides on easily with a formula that provides an outstanding 24 hours of invisible protection against odor wetness. ($4.99, Drug and Mass Retailers)
6) Curél Itch Defense Instant Soothing Moisturizing Spray: Instantly relieve dry, irritated skin with this non-medicated, moisturizing spray with cooling hydration. Uniquely soothing, this formula delivers a mix of light yet potent hydrators — including a proprietary ceramide complex, allantoin and panthenol — to ease parched, itchy skin right where you need it. The Proprietary Cooling Complex feels soothing like a cold compress, lending you instant relief. ($8.99; Drug and mass merchants)