- Asian, Austin, Australia, Baltimore, Bitty, Chicago, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Seoul, Toronto, Vancouver, WorldWide
How To Achieve Gorgeous Holiday Looks
‘Tis the season to treat your loved ones, but why shouldn’t you indulge your own needs and look and feel as gorgeous as ever this holiday season?! Now you can, thanks to the latest innovation from the brand that revolutionized the cosmetics application industry/process: BRUSHCRAFT by Artis!
This new addition to high-end, cult-favorite, Artis Brush, BrushCraft offers modern makeup brushes to those who consider make up an artistry and are looking to achieve a fast, flawless finish. Continuing to transform the beauty industry with his unique and forward-looking perspective, Matthew Waitesmith, Artis Founder, and creative visionary, created BrushCraft to address the challenges of makeup “self-application”. He wanted to deliver superior cosmetic performance with a line that combines ergonomics with design, function, and performance.
With a twist on the traditional makeup brush to make it more maneuverable and easy-to-use, Artis has rewritten the story. He created accessible makeup brushes that offer a fun, yet efficient makeup application process. By turning the fibers at a right angle, using trademarked, man-made and engineered NuFibre, and including many more fibers in each bundle than in conventional animal hair brushes, BrushCraft improves performance and provides better makeup results every time you use these brushes.
The BrushCraft Makeup Brush – The Components:
· BrushCraft Linear 1 – This brush is designed to help make a line of color easier. The Linear 1 has a thin row of fibers aligned perfectly so that you can pick eyeshadow or liner and by gently pulling the brush across the skin, you can create a thin line of makeup. Great for lining eyes, or filling in and perfecting brows.
· BrushCraft Circle 1R – This brush contains a fiber bundle that is a cylinder shape, but with a rounded domed top at the fiber tips. The shape and size make it great for applying eyeshadow and blending, spot concealing, focused contouring, and lip color.
· BrushCraft Oval 3 – The Oval 3 is the perfect size and shape for applying eyeshadow products to the lid area. You can do an all-over application of color, or use it to emphasize the outside corners of the lid or along the upper and lower lash lines. Also good for applying concealer to areas under the eyes.
· BrushCraft Oval 6 – This is the perfect size and shape brush for applying foundation, contour, and blush. Pick up a small amount of product and gently sweep it across the area of the face you want to cover. This brush has over 60,000 individual fibers in the bundle, which is the main reason it applies and blends product beautifully.
Most makeup artists—and the same is true for most makeup wearers—only use a few brushes to achieve the majority of results. However, the industry tells consumers to have a brush for every single part of the face and every single product. BrushCraft by Artis believes it’s better to have a few great brushes, each doing many different applications. which can work with many different formulas.
The BrushCraft Makeup Brush retails for $18.50 – $24.50.