The Makeup Show is just around the corner and if you have never been – here are my top 5 moments from the Make Up Show LA ’10 and NY ’11.
So MUCH fun and one of the best places to discover new brands.
5. Meeting your favorite beauty entrepreneurs! At the Make Up Show LA, I met David Klasfeld – the founder of OCC make up
4. Hello! Liptar for days! This is so revolutionary – a lipgloss + stain + lipstick + amazingness + vegan. There are always great discounts for products you love and you can try all those new colors at insider prices. I had to pick up a few of these OCC Liptars at the Make Up Show NYC
3. Meeting Youtube Beauty Gurus! I met Elessa from PurseBuzz! Totally love her 🙂 The internet connects people!
2. Connections with industry friends! A leopard never changes its spots… Here I am with photographer Justin Bridges from Tuckedllc. These are glitter tattoos from @xotic_eyes
1. The best thing about the Make Up Show is being inspired to DO YOU! Great make up creatives and everyone is pushing their own boundaries. I love meeting people at this show and there is no shortage of beauty at all!
I had to stop by to see what the fly and flashy will be wearing next year (f/w 2011). Don’t you wanna know?
5 storeys of goodness. Um i’ll take the elevator please!
I took a detour. This is what I wore!
Sam Edelman Wedges
My F21 Tiger leotard, my Talula shorts and a whole roll of silver coins hee hee.
Love these for the kidsPalladiumBoots.com
Hot camo bag from Yarnz.com
Hootin and Howlin Ties from Belgium www.morrison.be
Who’s this guy? Y-3 and thangs
Check his sneaks! VisVim?
My favorite things
Another Frank piece 🙂
Y-3 doing some wild ish….
Bling from LukeSatoru.com
Fresh from Miansai
Hi Justin Bridges 🙂
Naked and Famous Denim
These guys were following the entire time ^_^
but i was following this guy… so i lost them!
The best shoes have colorful soles… The best people have colorful souls
Then I got lost and saw this…
Thanks BPMW for a great time!
her et his
My favorite thing about the make up community that it is creative, dynamic and filled with beautiful people who don’t give a $(%*. Expression is in everything they do, they way the move, the things they say and the way they live. Artist are not defined by what they do but who they are. They live an artful life. That is why I am so drawn to being around them. That’s why their energy makes me so happy. It was buzzing at the Metropolitan Pavilion on this rainy Sunday.
I wore a faux turban, OCC LipTar in Lo-Fi, Make Up For Ever Flash Palette Silver, Lashes from Nigels and Inglot Cream Eyeliner in Black. If the screen was scratch and sniff, you will know I wore Harajuku Sunshine Cuties in Gwen.
I love these 2 girls! Check her J.Campbells. Love love love
Asian girl with dreadlocks. dope
Michela Wariebi @thelmasvanity
Ran into Melissa Shum of CoverFX
Lauren, Miss Queen of Blending!
Girls just love to have fun
A leopard cannot change its spots! Thanks @xotic_eyes
@Danessa Myricks of www.Imakeyoubeautiful.com
The boys of Signature Hits Mag
Team Purse Buzz!
More coming tomorrow, see you @theMakeUpShow
The Make Up Show is this weekend! Get your tickets here: http://themakeupshow.com
Beauty Bloggers and Vloggers gathered today to hear from James Vincent. Look at all these cuties!
I met Miss Purse Buzz! Love her!
Justin Bridges of www.tuckedstyle.com
Can’t wait to see all the innovative new products this weekend!
So bummed that I’m not at LG Fashion Week with Bella and Shay 🙁 But I did get to go to the A.E.R Gala with Justin Bridges at the Hudson Terrace last night. Let’s see what everyone wore…
Dj Mad Linx on the 1 and 2’s
More photos here www.tuckedstyle.com