Hello, Summer Summer. Summer means ice cream and popsicles! No matter you desire for the summer treats by yourself, or your kids are asking for the summer sweets all the time. It’s always nice to prepare these vivaciously scarlet, collagen-spiked frozen pops in the fridge, which will evoke the carefree, slower days of summer.
Watermelon Strawberry Matcha Pops
- 1 cup watermelon
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 scoops
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (canned)
- 2 scoops
- Place watermelon and frozen strawberries in a blender, and blend until smooth. Add the Collagen Quench and pulse until incorporated.
- Pour the watermelon-strawberry mixture into each frozen pop mold, leaving about 1/2 inch of space at the top of the molds. Place the lids and sticks inside each mold. Freeze for 3 hours.
- Pour 1/2 cup of room-temperature coconut milk into a small bowl or glass measuring cup. Add the Matcha Collagen Keto Latte Drink Mix, and whisk until combined.
- Remove the pops from the freezer, and open the lids. Pour the coconut matcha mix to fill the rest of each pop mold, replace the lids, then place back in the freezer for 1 hour.
- To remove the frozen pops from the molds, place the mold under warm running water; run the warm water over the outside of the pop mold until it’s easy to pull the stick and slide the pop out of the mold.
Nutrition info (per serving: 1 frozen pop):
Carbs: 6 grams
Fat: 3 grams
Protein: 2 grams
Collagen Quench Triple Berry
Supplements are a cinch with PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Collagen Quench in Triple Berry! This collagen peptide mix supplements smoothies, shakes, and drinks for a boost of vitamin C and flavor in every sip. Each serving offers 10g of type 1 and 3 collagen and supports hair, skin, and nails‡. With a delicious and fruity taste, Triple Berry Collagen Quench is the perfect addition to your everyday routine!
- 10g of Collagen in Every Serving
- Keto Certified & Paleo Friendly
- 250% DV Vitamin C per Serving
Matcha Collagen Keto Latte Drink Mix
Make it Matcha! Add delicious, earthy matcha to your mornings with an easy, non-dairy drink mix. This Primal Kitchen® Collagen Keto Latte offers support for hair, skin, and nails with 10 grams of collagen per serving and uncompromisingly delicious taste. Enjoy hot, over ice, or mixed with your favorite milk or milk alternative.
- Keto Certified & Paleo Friendly
- No Dairy, Whey, or Soy Ingredients
- 10g Type 1 & 3 Collagen to Support Hair, Skin, & Nails
Chocolate Cake is the best dessert for Father’s Day, because all the men that I know love chocolate flavor desserts. I don’t know the science behind it, but I am sure about the idea of chocolate cake for Father’s Day. This cake is one for all, it is flourless, and it is vegan. Can we do anything better? I think this will be the perfect choice.
A well crafted chocolate cake can persuade even the staunchest anti-dessert person to indulge in a bite… or three. The best chocolate cake recipes yield a meltingly tender crumb and flavor that balances the bitter undertone of real cocoa with added sweetener. Thick chocolate icing crowns the umber-colored cake with creaminess that lingers on the tongue and earthy cocoa that underlines the point that this is an all-chocolate situation.
Primal Kitchen’s version of a flourless chocolate cake—in their opinion, the best chocolate cake recipe—is a vegan one. This vegan chocolate cake doesn’t use butter, eggs, flour or other grains, oil, sugar, or artificial sweeteners. This recipe achieved the tender cake by using Primal Kitchen’s vegan mayo—a mayo without eggs that uses potato protein for emulsification (a fancy way of saying mixing ingredients together that don’t combine easily) and a vegan-friendly egg substitute. Call it an “old-timey” or even a “Great Depression” cake recipe, as this recipe is a riff on Martine Partridge’s grandmother’s chocolate mayo cake recipe, which appeared in The Primal Kitchen Cookbook.
Flourless Vegan Chocolate Cake
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground cashew flour (could sub almond flour)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, pure cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons Bob’s Red Mill Egg Replacer
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons filtered water
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan with coconut oil or avocado oil spray. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper that’s cut to fit the bottom.
- Note: You can use this cake recipe to bake one large 9-inch round cake, or you can use smaller cake pans and create to create a layered cake. Simply divide the cake batter evenly among the cake pans and bake each cake pan for the same amount of time. If you use smaller cake pans, you’ll need to adjust the bake time—the smaller layers won’t require as much bake time, so keep an eye on your cakes so they don’t over cook and dry out.
- Sift the coconut flour—place a bowl underneath a fine-mesh sieve. Pour the coconut flour onto the fine-mesh sieve and tap the side of the sieve with your hand. The flour should tumble into the bowl and leave any clumps in the sieve (discard those).
- In a small bowl, combine the cashew flour, sifted coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, or in a double boiler on the stove (place a heat-safe bowl on top of a pot with lightly boiling water, and stir the chocolate chips until they melt). Cool the chocolate before combining with other ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg substitute with 6 tablespoons of water. Let egg replacement sit for 1 minute to thicken.
- Once egg replacement has thickened, add maple syrup, mayo, vanilla, and cooled melted chocolate to the egg replacement. Use a stand mixer or electric mixer (you can also use an immersion blender) and beat together on high for 1 minute.
- Alternate adding the dry ingredients and the filtered water in two batches each to the egg and mayo mixture. Beat to combine. You should have a pourable batter without lumps.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan, and bake for 40–45 minutes, or until cake is set in the center. The cake is done when a toothpick or cake pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes before removing cake from the springform pan. After 30 minutes, remove the cake from the pan and place on large plate or cooling rack to cool completely.
- Frost as desired. You can use our vegan chocolate frosting recipe (see below), or frost with whipped coconut cream topped with fresh berries and/or chocolate shavings. Alternatively, you could omit the frosting and dust the cake with powdered monk fruit, or a mix of powdered monk fruit and cocoa.
How to Make Vegan Chocolate Frosting
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups coconut oil, softened (not melted)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered monk fruit
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Combine the softened coconut oil with the monk fruit in a bowl; use a stand mixer or electric mixer to beat until there are no lumps.
- Add the vanilla and cocoa powder to the frosting. Beat together until well combined.
- Chill the frosting in the refrigerator for 10 minutes before using.
- Once cake cools completely, frost with the vegan chocolate frosting using an offset spatula or a butter knife.
- If you made the cake in two or more cake pans, frost the top of each layer first, then place the unfrosted cake layer on top of the frosted one. Repeat steps until all layers are on top of the cake. When you get to the top layer of the cake, add enough frosting to the top layer to frost the top of the cake as well as the sides of the cake.
- Refrigerate any leftover frosting in an airtight container for up to one week.
Vegan MayoThis most-loved mayo just got a plant-based,Certified Paleo upgrade. PRIMAL KITCHEN® Vegan Mayo is made with avocado oil, and without eggs, soy, canola, or aquafaba. PRIMAL KITCHEN used minimal, high-qualityingredients to make a clean, vegan mayo with all the flavor and texture you love.Keto Certified and Whole30 Approved®, this Vegan Mayo is creamy, tangy, and totally uncompromisingly delicious.
Find this new vegan favorite in the refrigerated section of the store…then keep it cool in the fridge at home. The PRIMAL KITCHEN® tried-and-true pantry favorite, Mayo, got a plant-based, simple-ingredient update! Primal Kitchen Vegan Mayo may be eggs-empt from eggs, but this spread and dip is big on creamy flavor. Made with avocado oil, a fat is loved at Primal Kitchen, this Vegan Mayo is Keto and Paleo Certified. What makes this vegan mayo so unique? PRIMAL KITCHEN use potato protein as their functional emulsifying ingredient. Sugar-free and made without soy, canola, pea protein, or aquafaba, this Whole30-Approved® condiment is a must-have for folks on elimination diets or for those avoiding eggs.
PRIMAL KITCHEN® Vegan Mayo is also proud to wear the Non-GMO Project Verified label. So go on, dunk crudité, fried zucchini, and sweet potato fries. Stir Vegan Mayo in tuna salad and coleslaw, and slather on collard green and lettuce wraps. Spread this dreamy dip on sandwiches, add a dollop to savory soups… and so much more!
- Made with Avocado Oil & Potato Protein: No Pea Protein or Aquafaba
- Certified Paleo & Keto Certified, Whole30 Approved®
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Plant-Based, Vegan & Sugar-Free
Craving rice, but without the carbs? Go for cauliflower rice! Combine savory cauliflower “rice” with chicken, sprouts, broccoli, and ghee for a warm and cozy meal.
Instant Pot Honey Mustard Chicken & Roasted Roots with Cauliflower Rice
(Recipe by Tracey Grant)
- 1-1.5-pound chicken breast, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 cup
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- 2 carrots, cut into coins
- 2 parsnips, cut into coins
- 10-20 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1 red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons
16 ounce cauliflower rice (roughly 3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- Combine chicken with 1/4 cup honey mustard and 1/2 teaspoons salt, stir to combine. Cover and let marinate for a minimum of an hour. (Tip: Marinate for up to an entire day to get full flavor!)
- Preheat oven to 425-degrees. Combine carrots, parsnips, brussels sprouts, onion and broccoli. Toss veggies in avocado oil and salt to combine. Distribute in a single layer on parchment lined baking sheet or glass baking dish. Roast for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- While roots are roasting, transfer chicken to an Instant Pot. Cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Melt ghee in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the cauliflower rice and 1/2 teaspoons of salt. Stir to combine, then sauté over medium heat until tender and starting to brown.
- When the chicken is done, allow to de-pressurize naturally, then open pot and transfer chicken to large bowl.
- Use the sauté function to reduce the remaining liquid by half, forming a sauce. Shred chicken with two forks and combine with the sauce from the Instant Pot, plus add an additional 1/4 cup
- When the cauliflower rice is golden, stir in fresh rosemary.
- Serve chicken with rosemary cauliflower rice and roasted roots.
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette & Marinade
A dressing that really cuts the mustard! PRIMAL KITCHEN® Honey Mustard Vinaigrette & Marinade is the perfect companion in so many different dishes, from grilled chicken to butter lettuce salads and beyond. Sweet, savory, and so, so good, this dressing is made with avocado oil and without added refined sugars, soy ingredients, gluten, or grains.
Founder Mark Sisson mustard all of his strength to create this seriously delicious recipe when he first whipped it up in his kitchen at home! PRIMAL KITCHEN® Honey Mustard Vinaigrette & Marinade is Certified Paleo and Keto Certified, and packed with sweet and savory flavor! Glaze grilled chicken or drizzle over salads with this dressing made with avocado oil, organic stone ground mustard, and organic honey. PRIMAL KITCHEN skipped refined sugars, gluten, grains, dairy, soy, and canola oil to make this marvelous marinade, swapping in high-quality, real-food ingredients for a tangy taste you’ll love.
- Made with Pure Avocado Oil and Real Ingredients
- Gluten Free, Certified Paleo & Keto Certified
- No Dairy, Refined Sugar, Soy, Canola
If you are a busy person who doesn’t like to take care of the long process for a fanny dinner. Here is a Lazy and Quick Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Recipe by myself. Just using Primal Kitchen’s Honey Mustard Vinaigrette & Marinade to marinade the chicken drumsticks in the morning. And put them into an air fryer after work, after about 40 minutes, enjoy your winner dinner. Primal Kitchen’s Honey Mustard Vinaigrette & Marinade is so flavorful that you don’t even need to mix any other seasonings, maybe just salt & pepper for you taste. It is so simple, everyone can enjoy this without efforts.
When I asked my husband Ryan and his mom about what did they miss about the non-keto diet, both of them gave me the same answer – Pizza and Pasta. Ryan’s mom is Italian, she grew up with all these delicious family Italian meals. I totally understand the Keto diet is not easy if you have to give up your favorite foods in your life. BUT! The good thing is that pizza and pasta have the keto-friendly options now. Thanks to Primal Kitchen’s pink pasta sauce, Ryan’s pasta dream just came true last night.
Both Ryan and I work until 6pm in almost weekdays, I don’t have that much time and energy to take care of a complicated dinner. But we had last night – I would give the name of our pasta – The Pink Sausage Black Bean Pasta… It’s not a pretty name, but anyways, it is quick, delicious, and important to Ryan, it is keto-friendly.
I used Organic Black Bean Spaghetti, Polish Sausages and Primal Kitchen’s No-Dairy Pink Primavera Sauce with a sprinkle of arugula leaves and sriracha sauce on the top. Ryan was super happy with that. Of course I felt happy too.
Introducing this magic pink sauce, thinking pink for pasta night! Primal Kitchen No-Dairy Pink Primavera Sauce is a must for all your favorite Italian-inspired dishes. With cashew butter for creaminess, carrots for sweetness, beets for an earthy edge, and the anise flavor of fennel, this elegant sauce is full of flavorful complexity. Whole30 Approved®, Certified Paleo, and vegan, this veggie-forward, creamy pink primavera pasta sauce is made without dairy or sugar*.
Add color and flavor to your next seafood pasta with pink sauce or penne pink sauce dish… without dairy! Smooth, robust, and perfectly pink, Primal Kitchen No Dairy Pink Primavera Sauce is a plant-based, vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified sauce made with high-quality ingredients like avocado oil, creamy cashew butter, apples, organic diced tomatoes, onions, and carrots, enhanced by a bevy of Italian spices. Whole30 Approved® and Certified Paleo, this primavera sauce is made without added sugar*, soy or canola oils. Enjoy over a bowl of zoodles or gluten-free penne, add creamy flavor to seafood dishes, whip up a pink sauce pizza, or craft a vegan pasta primavera with red sauce and roasted veggies.
If you want to follow the new trend of Heart of Palm Pasta, you may be interested in this pretty pink pasta recipe. Similar to shirataki noodles, pasta made from hearts of palm are a lower carb alternative to pasta made with flour (including nut-based flours). This recipe used Palmini low-carb linguine, which contains 4 grams of carbs per serving, in our keto vegan spaghetti. These gluten-free noodles provide the texture, chew, mouthfeel, and bland flavor that allow the sauce and toppings to shine.
The recipe paired the swirly hearts of palm noodles with Primal Kitchen vegan Pink Primavera Sauce, which is made with avocado oil; beets, tomatoes, apples to get a gorgeous fuchsia hue; and cashew butter for creaminess with no dairy. This four-ingredient keto vegan spaghetti is the perfect pantry dish to throw together in less than 10 minutes.
Keto Vegan Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 package Palmini linguine
- 1/2 cup
- 3 Tbsp. vegan parmesan
- 3 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- Place linguine in a colander in the sink. Drain noodles and rinse well, allowing all water to drain after rinsing.
- Heat Pink Primavera Sauce in a pot over medium-high heat. Add drained noodles, and stir with tongs to combine the sauce and noodles.
- Heat sauce and noodles until both are hot, about 3 minutes.
- Chop parsley. Divide spaghetti onto 3 plates (or store extra servings in a glass container with lid in the refrigerator). Sprinkle 1 tablespoon parsley and 1 tablespoon vegan parmesan on top of each plate of spaghetti.
Spring has sprung and brunch is back! Who doesn’t like a delicious yummy brunch at a weekend late morning or early afternoon. You decide your brunch time. But what I love is to have a lazy Saturday morning, doing nothing but drinking coffee, and then checking some recipes of what I will make for today’s brunch, for me and my hubby.
Flavor is in bloom and this petal-pink box is packed with a bouquet of pantry staples from Primal Kitchen. I am so lucky to receive this big cute box from Primal Kitchen, it totally surprised me and at the same time, it encourages me to make some real fancy brunches. Shall we get started?
First weekend’s brunch, let’s take it easy please. Here is a great brunch recipe on Primal Kitchen’s newspaper. Follow the simple steps, it is so easy! Intensely satisfying to savor on a lazy Sunday morning after half-finishing the crossword in the weekend paper, Primal Kitchen’s keto eggs benedict eases you into the day of rest without any anxiety over a broken homemade hollandaise sauce.
Skip the weekend brunch drama and ease at least half of the pressure by using Primal Kitchen warm-and-pour jarred Hollandaise Sauce. This keto-friendly, no dairy check out this section on how to poach eggs for tips.brings ready-made ease to your breezy weekend brunch. If we could only package perfectly poached eggs, you could have easy eggs benedict any morning. For now,
Keto Eggs Benedict
- ¼ cup Primal Kitchen Hollandaise Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. white or apple cider vinegar
- 2 slices baked ham or Canadian bacon, cooked
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. chives, chopped
- 5 slices avocado
- Warm the hollandaise sauce in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir occasionally while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm the slices of ham for about 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized pot over medium heat, bring three inches of water to a simmer. Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar to the water.
- Crack 1 egg into a small bowl. Lower the bowl gently into the simmering water. Use the same bowl to crack the other egg—lower the other egg in the simmering water.
- Set a timer for 3 minutes. When the time is up, use a slotted spoon to remove the eggs. Place a clean kitchen towel underneath the slotted spoon to catch any excess water.
- Place the poached eggs on top of the ham slices. Spoon the warmed hollandaise sauce gently on top of the poached eggs. Sprinkle the eggs with paprika and chopped chives.
- Serve the keto eggs benedict with slices of avocado on the side.
If you’re planning a brunch with your friends or family, you need something prepared beforehand to make the day easier and less stressful. This pineapple glazed ham can be a perfect centerpiece. Cutting down on prep steps and have a ham glaze that’s Whole30 approved, paleo-friendly, and tastes every bit as sweet and savory. The pineapple glazed ham you may remember from your childhood, Primal Kitchen’s ham glaze with pineapple juice and cashew butter might become your new fave. It’s a workhorse in a jar of umami, sweet, savory, and warm spices like pineapple juice concentrate, organic coconut aminos, organic Dijon Mustard, ginger, cloves, and cinnamon.
Pineapple Glazed Ham
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Score the fat cap of the bone-in ham by making ¼-inch deep cuts in a diamond pattern all across the top and side of the visible fat on the outer surface.
- Place ham on a roasting rack, wire cooling rack, or heat-safe plate in a large oven-safe Dutch oven or casserole dish with a lid. Pour about an inch or two of water underneath the rack or plate.
- Brush the outside of the ham with the ham glaze. Slide the ham into the middle rack of the oven, uncovered, to bake for an hour.
- After an hour, remove the ham from the oven and baste with the juices at the bottom of the dish, and brush some additional Ham Glaze on top. Cover the ham with the lid—if you don’t have a lid, tent the ham loosely with aluminum foil.
- Cook the ham for an additional 1–1 ½ hours, removing the ham every 30 minutes to baste with the ham juices and additional Ham Glaze as needed.
- The ham is done when a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 140ºF.
- When the ham is done, remove it from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes, covered, before slicing.
Brunches are not only the Spring thing to me. As a girl who lives in South California, brunch is almost every weekend. I love taking the time at home, cooking something that I really look forward, especially if can be sharing with my husband who is on Keto diet for almost 2 years, and also my mother in law, who joined in the Keto family half a year ago. Primal Kitchen is my best friend to introduce healthy and yummy foods into my family. My husband loves it, and I love it. The even better thing is, there is a tons of great recipes on their website and instagram, which is easy to follow. The results always make us happy.
When you clean up your diet and start eating real food, it’s the sauces, dressing and toppings that can make an otherwise bland meal exciting. That’s why Mark Sisson created Primal Kitchen condiments and dressings—to add uncompromisingly delicious flavor to every single bite.
Fresh from the sea and packed with tropical vibes and classic Mexican flavor, tacos are perfect for the coming Cinco de Mayo! With fresh halibut crisped up to perfection and topped with ricotta, cabbage, cilantro, and avocado, then drizzled with Primal Kitchen® Garlic Aioli Mayo —these crispy fish tacos are a guaranteed hit at any fiesta.
Infused with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil and all the zest and flavor of Garlic Aioli Mayo, this Cinco de Mayo tacos will have your taste buds in total delight. Plus, they’re made without gluten or dairy, and are Whole30 friendly. Make this celebration one of the best parties of the year.
For the tacos…
- 1lb Halibut
- Spice Cave “Sea” Spice Blend
- Siete Cassava and Coconut Tortillas
- Siete Cassava and Coconut Tortillas
For the sauce…
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo
- 1/4 cup Cocoyo Plain Coconut Yogurt
- 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce
- Juice of one lime
For the batter dip…
- 1/2 cup Otto’s Cassava Flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Up to 1 cup sparkling water
For the toppings…
- Cabbage (red and green)
- Avocado slices
- Fresh cilantro
- Kite Hill Ricotta
MADE WITH AVOCADO OIL
Garlic Aioli Mayo
Holy moley, this is garlic aioli. Meet Primal Kitchen® Garlic Aioli Mayo, the perfect condiment companion to your artichokes, chicken sandwiches, and salad wraps. Made with avocado oil and organic cage-free eggs, this beloved mayo gets an upgrade with zesty lemon and flavorful garlic.
For Primal Kitchen®, it all started with a jar of mayonnaise. Now, our first and favorite mayo is all dressed up in organic lemon oil and garlic oil to make this tasty aioli! Made with avocado oil, organic cage-free eggs, and without added sugars, gluten, soy, canola oil, or artificial ingredients, this real-food mayo packs flavor without compromise. This Garlic Aioli Mayo is a classic overachiever: Whole30 Approved®, Certified Paleo and Keto Certified. Savory, creamy, and perfect on everything from steak to crab cakes.
- Made With Avocado Oil & Real High-Quality Ingredients
- Whole30 Approved®
- Primal Approved, Paleo & Keto Certified
Avocado oil combined with organic, cage-free eggs, organic vinegar and salt, and Primal Kitchen has one awesome-tasting mayonnaise!