The cutest things come in the smallest packages. Former Go Pro Senior Designer, Chris Clearman, has launched a new venture, TINY™ Tents. Those miniature display tents that are “oh so cute” at sporting good stores are now a reality featuring all the realities of full-sized tents. Chris launched this brand because he “always wanted a Tiny Tent.” The size large is the perfect cozy hiding spot for a dog or cat! This would make an amazing gift!
It has become quite the obsession! Proof Below:
Clearman’s mission – to equip the world with miniature tents. “There is something awesome about a tiny tent that I can’t really put a finger on,” says Clearman. Each tent will come equipped with real, functional zippers and windows. Just like the big guys. I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these!
Available in two sizes, small and large, Tiny™ Tents are great for indoor and outdoor camping
excursions, desk displays, or model enthusiasts. Little ones will love to use them to play with their dolls and action figures while pets can snuggle up inside the larger version for a nap. For photographers, these miniature replicas make affordable props capture realistic-looking footage. Tiny™ Tents is also a unique way to add a little humor to your home décor and makes a great gift for the tiny obsessed in your life.
Join Tiny™ Tents for the launch of their Kickstarter on July 12, 2016. Help Tiny™ Tents reach their goal of $15,000 by donating today, the Kickstarter contribution starts at just $12, by visiting their page https://www.kickstarter.
Sup Cole World!
I had the privaledge to sit down with one of if not the mbest Austin,TX based clothing lines here and talk to them about their clothing line. Enjoy…
(GE = Golden Empire)
1) What was the inspiration for Golden Empire? => GE- I wanted to build a brand that encompassed the talents my friends and I have including tattooing,fashion,music,skating,photography & film.
2) I see there’s alot of females who have tattoos and such, do you target that demographic? => GE- Im a tattooer myself, I love dope tats and hot girls that have em so it only made sense.Im not saying that all my models have to be tatted up but good tattoo work is definitely a plus.
3) What’s the response Golden Empire has received from the people? => GE- Its been great.We are a small indie brand that doesn’t do any crazy marketing or promotion so its awesome to see people rockn and reppin our clothes because its something unique and not because everybody else is wearing it.
4) What’s your personal favorite piece of clothing from your clothing line? => GE- tough choice.”Lucky Kenzo” is my shit but I would have to choose the “Night Owl” me and my buddy Cal came up with that for one of my original designs,its a classic.
5) Does Golden Empire have fall line for men and women? => GE- for sure,We a dropping new hoodies,crewnecks and tees for the fall.lookout for the rhino joint.
6) Speaking of men and women, where do you find your models? They always have such a great look. => GE– the majority of my models are friends of mine the others are independent models who I came across and just had to work with.Major shouts to Heather Berhosky,Jody Kovac & Heels & Candy.
7) Any upcoming projects you would like people to know about => GE- We are working on a few ill collabs with The Cool Kids, Jgoods & Kydd Jones.we also recently moved to Dallas and have a few things in the works for Dtown.
Last week, Fresh re-opened its Union Square store after renovations with cocktails, snacks, music and mini-spa treatments for guests. Shecky’s co-sponsored this night of pampering and indulgence.
Fresh features luxurious fragrances, skin care, body care, makeup, haircare and home products made with all-natural ingredients like sugar, milk, soy, and rice.
I tried the Brown Sugar Body Polish ($65-14.1 oz, $38-7oz) and fell in love! It’s an all-natural exfoliant with real brown sugar crystals that dissolve as they buff away dry skin. The blend of precious oils leave your skin unbelievably soft. And the smell…it’s as decadent as the name suggests.
Prada, Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford, Chloe’s…Like the way that sounds? I will do you one better, they are all one hundred percent AUTHENTIC!! Actually Let me top that, You can get these fashionable eye pieces locally in Austin with great service WITHOUT goin through the BS they try and feed y0u at Malls…
Ladies and and Gentlemen i present to you Austin TX’s finest eyewear store around in town ‘Spectacle Sunglasses‘
Choose one , or two, or three ;)…
2110 S. Lamar Blvd. F
Austin, TX 78704
Meet the bro/sis team who keep the store up and running 🙂 aka BOSSES!
If you are on Facebook and in Austin – ‘Like’ them! Cuz we sure do…