LYNQ is designed to bring the ports you’re used to back to the new MacBook or ChromeBook. It connects to your computer’s USB (Type C) port and gives you all the ports you’ll ever need! LYNQ will even let you charge your MacBook and mobile phone at the same time while using both.CONNECT TO ALL THE DEVICES YOU ALREADY OWN AND MORE.
MEET THE PORTS
LYNQ gives you all the ports you need to connect to the devices you love.
LYNQ gives you 3 extra powered USB ports that lets you connect printers, portable hard-drives, keyboard, MIDI instruments, thumb drives and more! Plus, you can charge your iPhone.
ACCESS MORE (SD/MicroSD)LYNQ has a standard SD and a micro SD card reader built in. You can access high capacity (HC) and extra capacity XC cards up to 2 Terabyte. You can also keep your high-capacity micro-SD card installed and turn LYNQ into portable USB-C backup drive for your laptop.
SEE MORE – ULTRA-HD 4K VIDEOGet smooth, full screen HD (1080P) or Ultra-HD (2160P) with LYNQ. It mirrors or extends the video from your MacBook’s USB C port to any large screen TV or projector. It’s the perfect way to share videos, presentations and more.
NETWORK MORE – ETHERNET
Connect to your work’s secure wired network or administer network devices such as modems and routers with LYNQ’s built-in Ethernet high-speed port. IT supports speeds from 10BaseT to 1000BaseT and is always there in case you ever need it.
When connected to your MacBook, LYNQ can charge and sync your iPhone, iPad or Android devices.
CHARGE EVEN MORE
LYNQ doesn’t get in the way of you charging your new MacBook. It’s USB Type-C port also allows you to connect your wall charger to recharge your laptop. You can continue to use connected drives and peripherals without skipping a beat.
WHY LYNQ ?
ARE YOU READY FOR THE USB-C REVOLUTION? The latest and upcoming models of Apple’s MacBook, and other PC’ Laptops are getting thinner and manufacturers are moving away from the larger USB (Type A) connector to the smaller, USB (Type C) connector. This makes many of the existing devices we own unable to easily connect to the newer computers. Plus, these thinner laptops lack many of the extra ports we need like SD card readers, video output and more. LYNQ is design to ease the transition to the newer USB Type-C equipped computers and give you all the ports you need to connect with the devices you already own.
Dollar for dollar, LYNQ offers more ports than the Apple AV Multi-port adapter designed for the MacBook 12″. Plus, early bird supporters can take advantage of LYNQ early bird pricing at only $75!
I LOVE my iPad. I use it all the time for Pinterest, games, cooking and watching shows. My iPad gets a lot of love. I won my first iPad at an event and dropped it so had to get a replacement. This iPad2 has been by my side for almost 2 years and I still adore it! Even if you don’t have the newest iPad mini, Retina or super duper – You can still show your iPad some love in a few ways.
1. Jazz up your iPad with a new cover from iSkin $69 (now on sale!)
The Aura2 Happy Friends is the cutest case I have ever seen! It is really well made and sturdy. I put my credit card in the card slot on the inner sleeve so it is really handy for late night shopping oops! Bright and vibrant, it is made with exceptional detail and high quality for everyday use.
- Multi-Functional Folio
- Printed Canvas
- Card Pocket + Identity Theft Protection Feature
- Auto Shut-Off Feature
- Heavy Duty Stitching
- Camera and Speaker Cut-Outs
2. Get a tiny beanbag chair for your iPad from Dockem iProp $25-$35
The iProp is so cute! It has a nonslip silicone lip that can carry any device less than 17mm thick which means all iPads, Kindles and tablets! This works so well in bed, in the kitchen and it can unzip to be washed. You can also use the iProp to store your headphones! Perfect for traveling and to sleep on if you are tiny. This iPad bed stand came in handy this weekend when I was catching up on Nashville, Scandal and Revenge.
3. Turn it off once in a while!
Yes that actually really helps the productivity of your iPad 🙂 Which one do you like best?
Many of us will be eating, drinking and socializing over our MacBooks and iMac keyboards this holiday. Spills can have a big impact on your computer’s health and ultimately lead to it having to spend the Holidays at the repair shop.
Using a ProTouch keyboard proctor from iSkin can save your Mac if accidents do occur and can also help with keeping food particles and other impurities from entering between the keys and causing damage.
Here’s the list of 10 threats over the Holidays…
1. Red Wine – We all need to relax and catch up with family and friends with a glass of wine. But sudden jolts caused by laughter or other surprises can send a splash of the red goodness flying towards your keyboard and instantly end the joy.
2. Gravy – Nothing warms you more than gravy over your favourite meat. Well, watch out with each fork full as this stuff loves to drip and drip. Getting gravy between keys can not only look nasty, but dry and create sticky keys and lead to other serious issues.
3. Kids – With their sticky fingers, runny nose and sheer care-free Holiday spirits, kids are one of the major hazards aside from ourselves when it comes to dirt, food and other spills on your keyboard. ProTouch for kids not only gives them an enjoyable typing experience, it also keeps your keys safe. ProTouch keyboard protectors can also be removed and washed with hot water if things get sticky.
4. Fur and Hair –The warmth of a MacBook and could easily make your keyboard the resting spot for your cat or small dog. Fur and dead skin can easily make their way between keys and lodge between them. ProTouch is safe for animals and even if Fido decides to take a bite out of it, you can rest assured that no toxic ingredients are used in manufacturing it.
5. Sauces –Hot sauce, cranberry sauce, dipping sauce are a few of our favourite things. But for your keyboard, sauces are evil. They are often sticky and runny and make their way between keys and inside the keyboard quickly. So if you’re planning to do a little snacking next to your computer, you’d better watch out and don’t forget the ProTouch keyboard protector.
6. Eggnog –It’s warm, it’s yummy and sometimes it’s spiked with a nice rum. Problem is getting tipsy and doing a little FaceTime with family or friends can spell disaster. A splash of eggnog is loaded with sticky egg and sugar. It could quickly make its way between keys and have them stick or worse, stop working completely. Be safe don’t do it without your ProTouch keyboard protector.
7. Cookie, Cake Crumbs – What’s the Holidays without cookies and cake. These after dinner treats magically make their way to our bellies no matter where we are. In fact, when responding to our emails or downloading photos from our cameras, cookies and cake make time pass sweetly. Well these crumbs are silent and fall onto our keyboard and in between keys. Like most foods, they slowly spoil and get mouldy. This causes odours and other problems with your keyboard.
8. Hot Chocolate –On cold wintery nights, nothing beats a cup of hot cocoa while catching up with friends. A quick distractiion or sudden outburst of laughter can send splashes of the hot stuff onto your keyboard. Worry not, with a ProTouch to catch the fall, your keyboard could be spared the deadly combination of hot, sticky and sweet goodness.
9. Chocolate –Chocolate is to the Holidays what snow is to a snowman. Somehow it makes its way into our hands and mouth without effort. Well it also causes sticky fingers and those special liqueurs inside can also drip onto the keyboard and create a sticky situation. Of course, with your ProTouch keyboard protector in place, you can easily remove and wash it with hot water to remove any buildup of sticky things.
10. Pie Fillings –Grandma’s pie is destined to make your Holiday menu and snacking on leftovers when sneaking a FaceBook post in haste can cause crumbs and even fillings to drip between keys. The heat of the keyboard can cause these fillings to heat up and then harden causing keys to get sticky or unresponsive. Better not do it without your ProTouch keyboard protector.
Check out more iSkin products on http://www.iskin.com
Christmas is just around the corner and if you are asking for a new phone, you need good reason to get rid of what you already have. If you are lucky enough to get an iPhone 5 – let me tell you all about the cases that you simply must get to make 2014 totally epic. There is a difference :]
1. myCharge Freedom 2000 – $79.99 – http://www.mycharge.com
The Freedom 2000 keeps your iPhone 5 charged and protected. Twice as much battery life means twice as much emailing, texting, posting pictures, and playing games. This revolutionary, one-piece protective case easily pops on and off and features an exclusive built-in charging cable. This case makes the most sense for someone like me who is always on social media! Pick your favorite color, there are 5 glossy bright colors and 2 neutral in black or silver. An additional 9 hours? Yes please!
2. Make your own case on GetUncommon – $35 http://www.getuncommon.com
I recently went to and event hosted by Covergirl and they created these adorable iPhone5 cases. You can create ones with your favorite photo, your pet, brands you like or of your own company or blog. They are protective and also show a lot of personality. They are easy enough to be replaced seasonally to match your mood or outfit!
3. iSkin Slims – $29.99 – http://www.iskin.com/iphone5/slims/
Extremely thin and lightweight, slims for iPhone 5 redefines ultra-thin protection with complete 360 degree rear and front protection and an integrated screen shield. They are so fashionable for even the pickiest guy you know. So modern, so chic with a minimalist feel. It comes in wood, camo and chevron. This is a sure bet with the amazing price, the beautiful patterns and the thinness.
4. Hard Candy HarvestCraft Slider Cases $39.95 – http://www.hardcandycases.com
The HarvestCraft Slider hard case offers soft-touch texture and the protection of a rigid polycarbonate body. The best part about this case is that it has 3 different bottoms so you can switch up your look often. It comes in 9 different main shades with 3 changeable bottoms each. Another cool design feature is that the ‘flash ring’ around your camera is black to avoid glare.
To win these cases, just tweet @heydoyou
“I got an iPhone 5 for Christmas and I need the ___________ case”
iSkin has the coolest accessories for all your favorite Apple products. One of the best items from the Q.West Collection is the Taylor Tote. You have probably seen fashion bloggers bring this to fashion shoes. It is made of premium Italian nylon, the Taylor Tote has multiple, spacious compartments for your 15″ MacBook/PC, iPad, mobile device and other similar-sized gadgets. It retails for $170 USD but you can win it here right now!
Here is what you have to do:
iSkin, a premium brand of fashion and technology lifestyle accessories, announces the release of the slims case for the iPhone 5. Built with the most revolutionary design of its kind, the slims by iSkin boasts a composition width of 0.4mm, making it the thinnest case available for the iPhone 5. Using cutting edge technology, slims by iSkin delivers puncture- and scratch- resistant surface protection without bulk, nor sacrificing design.
The slims for iPhone 5 is the thinnest case ever made in its category. It redefines ultra-thin protection with complete 360 degree rear and front protection and an integrated ultra-clear screen shield built right into the case. The case is easy to install and remove, providing durable and reusable protection. This amazingly thin case personalizes and protects the iPhone 5 with zero bulk.
Formed from pure polycarbonate polymer, the slims for iPhone 5 utilizes an advanced manufacturing technology that results in a precisely fitting 0.4mm thin case. Despite its ultra thin design, the slims ‘hard plastic recipe’ resists scratches and prevents damage to the iPhone 5. An integrated anti-glare, bubble-free retina display screen protector keeps the device safe and sound from scratches while remaining touch sensitive and clear for optimal use. Non-toxic and hypoallergenic, the slim’s silicone composition resists moisture, heat and tearing and contains MicroBan® antimicrobial product protection.
The slims for iPhone 5 is made with pure BPA-Free Polycarbonate, is non-conductive, causes no radio frequency interference and is highly flexible and durable. It has a re-applicable double-sided adhesive and the entire case is heat resistant up to 85˚C / 185˚F.
The slims for iPhone 5 is available in camouflage, wood, and chevron and can be purchased for $34.99 USD at http://www.iskin.com/iphone5/slims/
About iSkin Inc.
iSkin Inc. has been one of the world’s most trusted mobile accessory brands since its first advanced protective solution for the iPod® in 2002. Known for its cool, innovative designs and fashion-forward style, iSkin continues to be the leading mobile accessory brand. iSkin continues to focus on delivering the highest quality, innovative design and fashion-forward style in accessories for Apple®, BlackBerry® and now Samsung®.
The iSkin word mark and logo are registered trademarks of iSkin Inc., registered in Canada, the United States and other countries. All Rights Reserved 2006-2013. Apple®, iPad® and iPad® mini are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Other company and product names mentioned herein are registered trademarks of their respective companies.
For further information contact: