Something is coming this Fall that is part old school and part futurist. It is in a category of its own and redefining what a toy can do. In just two short years, Team Snorble has imagined a toy that is a teacher, a guide and a friend. Many parents know that sleep training is a big part of the baby to toddler development. We all know that when a child melts down with a tantrum, it often stems from being hungry, being tired or overstimulated.
Snorble is an intelligent companion that can help your child fall asleep and stay asleep. It is a great tool for parents who want to ensure their children are getting enough sleep. It can also help parents monitor their child’s sleep and breathing patterns. With Snorble, you can be sure your child is getting the rest they need.
- bblüv and Starlux Games have everything you need for all day activities that keep babies, toddlers, and kids happy and engagedAs summer comes along, parents want safe, engaging ways to keep kids outdoors and playing. With younger children, safety is the paramount concern, and with older kids, it’s about finding ways to have fun that don’t involve a screen!bblüv and Starlux Games have the latest and greatest ways to make sure that this is the summer of getting dirty, playing hard and creating good memories for everyone from the littlest one to Grandma!Babies and toddlers are safe with bblüv productsThe bblüv Nidö Mini is a 2 in 1 play tent with full UVA / UVB protection, that keeps baby safe from harsh rays, wind and sand at the beach, or just when hanging out on vacation with the family. The comfortable removable mat helps baby catch a nap wherever they are, and the canopy with retractable mesh keeps the sun and bugs at bay.The Arenä is a pop up beach pool that can help little ones stay cool on a hot day, while keeping them safe and out of the waves. With its instant set up and durable waterproof fabric, this little paddling pool will keep them entertained for ages.The Sunkitö pop up tent helps bigger kids take a break from the sun, sand, wind and mosquitoes. With full 50+ SPF protection, netting that can be fully opened and a quick pop up system for easy set up, this is the perfect accessory for a beach vacation. No missed naps, no whining!The Näj neoprene swim vest helps kids stay warm, even when the water isn’t bathtub temperature, while they learn to swim! Available in Aqua or Grey, this swim vest comes with eight removable floats, to gradually reduce buoyancy as the child learns. With full 50+ SPF sun protection and a safety strap to keep the vest in place, little ones can take their first paddles in safety and comfort.These flexible water shoes, Shoöz, keep little feet protected at the pool, on the beach or by the lake. With non-slip soles that protect from rocks, shells, hot sand and more, these easy to put on shoes have the added bonus that they float. No chance of losing them! Available in Aqua or Grey for kids 1-4 years old, these are a fun accessory that the kids won’t mind wearing at all!
Sölar are the perfect baby and toddler sunglasses: made to last! With ultra flexible frames, full UV protection and polarized lenses for added clarity, these sunglasses are a must have for days by the water. Available in Aqua, Lime or Pink, parents love them because they’re durable and reversible but kids will love them because they’re cool!
Kids of all ages (and even mom and dad) can enjoy outdoor games from Starlux
For anyone who has ever been to camp, games like Capture the Flag were a staple of everyday play. Starlux Games has created games that are best played at dusk, with fabulous glow-in-the-dark accessories to add a fun twist to an old favorite.
Capture the Flag REDUX — This game for ages 8+ can accommodate up to 20 players for an hour or more of energy burning fun! With 12 alternate ways to play, glow bracelets, jail markers and glowing orbs to use as the flags, getting a group together from some serious outdoor fun will be easy!
Glow in the Dark Swimming Pool Games — Who says a pool is only good for fun in the daytime? 10 different games in one kit, complete with glowing accessories to add a thrill to the fun. Whether to up the level of the pool party or just because it’s a Tuesday, these games will allow family and friends to get more use out of the pool this season, and less time spent staring at a screen!
Glow Battle — Whether a Star Wars like battle scene is the goal, or perhaps a game of Gladiators, the Glow Battle games will help kids of all ages ten ways to work as a team, use strategy, and build their wits all while having a tremendous amount of fun! Suddenly, a slumber party becomes an activity filled night that will have everyone sleeping soundly later on!
There’s something for every age and stage to add to the summer fun, all while being safe and enjoying the great outdoors!
Holiday season again, looking for some different things for kids this year? I know kids always love something more creative and fun.
For 2018, I am so excited to introduce you two lovely toys – CREATIVE CAFE BARISTA BAR, where kids can froth and flavor real milk to create dazzling lattes like a true barista! And LAUR diy Craft Kits, which are for older kids and teens/young adults.
With the Creative Café Barista Bar you can be a future barista! Creative endless latte looks with just milk. Make yummy chocolate or strawberry drinks with real foamy froth on top.
Creative Café Barista Bar
$29.99 | Age: 6+
- Frothing Unit
- Frothing Pitcher
- 3 Stencils
- 2 Shaker Bottles
- 2 Spoons
- 4 Paper Cups
- 1 Strawberry Flavor Mix
- 1 Chocolate Flavor Mix
- 4 Recipe & Tip Cards
You can experience to be your own barista with the Creative Café Barista Bar. It is kids safe – no heat! The froth and flavor real milk and dress-it-up with a dazzling design. Two flavor packets including strawberry and chocolate are exactly the favorite flavors for kids. The kit also includes flavor recipe cards for your kids to easily get started.
We also introduce The LAUR diy Craft Kits to you, they are room decor crafts similar to the DIY crafts on the LaurDIY channel. The kits include all the tools and components you need!
The LAUR diy Craft Kits are the toys that you can interact with kids to build the diy crafts together. They are also good for the teenager members in the family, building the good relationships for the cousins who don’t see each other often.
The LAUR diy Craft Kits have partnered with Lauren Riihimaki to make LaurDIY inspired kits for her 15+ million followers across all social media channels. Lauren Riihimaki is a YouTube entertainer with a DIY YouTube channel called LaurDIY. She makes creative and cute videos featuring crafty tutorials, life hacks, and room decor ideas.
Illuminating Lamp Kit
$14.99 | Age: 8+
- Construct a 3D night light for your room.
- Paint the globe with water color paints in LaurDIY colors and use a salt technique to create a cool texture on the globe.
- The color changing light radiates through the small triangles to leave an awesome design on the wall.
Mini Plushie Kit
$14.99 | Age: 8+
- Create your own mini sweet treat plushies!
- These plushies are super easy to make with pre-cut felt pieces.
- Stuff them with the included stuffing and decorate with cute faces.
Balloon Unicorn Kit
$14.99 | Age: 8+
- Create your own balloon plush unicorn!
- The balloon animal comes in a pre-sewn fleece base. After stuffing the tube, you tie it like a balloon animal, but with white twine.
- We have included gold sequins, gold horn, and colorful fabric strips to make a unicorn.
I believe now you have a wonderful gift idea for the kids. With these toys you will be having a great time with kids during holiday season and let them fall in love with DIY crafting!
- Drive The Kids to Excitement with Modarri CarsRemember spending your childhood days outdoors, hanging from trees, riding bikes, playing with cars… letting your imagination run wild?! Life was FUN! Bring that same energy back– whether you’re a kid or kid at heart — and help fuel your creativity with Modarri Cars.Modarri is the ultimate toy car — letting you become the designer, mechanic and driver. Named Popular Science’s best toy for two years, these cars will stand the test of time, never needing batteries and never breaking.It’s time to have fun!A lot of toy cars are fun for a minute but then the drive to play with them sputters away like an empty gas tank. That’s probably because they have limited play value, provide no real challenge, or they fall apart as quickly as they’re bought; but Modarri cars drive kids wild with excitement through endless, creative play. A great thing for when the kids are bored!
Modarri cars are durable, finger-powered toy cars with interchangeable high-quality parts, real steering, suspension, rubber tires and no batteries needed. Your kids design and build their own models using their imagination and creativity. 3 cars together can be designed over 35,000 different ways! A Modarri car can be built in less than a couple of minutes using the quick assembly system, which features built-in screws that don’t fall out.
Because there are so many new designs to be discovered and they can be driven just like a real car, your kids will be captivated for hours, taking them away from the iPad and TV and inspiring an old-fashioned love of play.
Modarri Cars received Popular Science’s prestigious “Toy of the Year” … not once, but twice! And they’re so popular, you’ll find them throughout Universal Studios at Jurassic Park, Transformers and the Fast & Furious. They even have an entire area dedicated to Modarri “Build-Your-Car”.
While little ones love these realistic, fun toys, adults really like playing with them too, because it’s fun to design cars no matter what age you are!
Why Your Kids Will Love Modarri Cars:
- Customize Your Ride – Your kids can design and build their own car just the way they want it – choosing the wheels, suspension, chassis, fenders, hood, frame, color pallet and more!
- Real mechanics – With a patented steering system, real suspension, tight turning radius, and finger-sized bucket seat, you drive them like no other car and you can actually “feel the road.”
- Finger driven – Do tight figure 8s, wheelies, slalom racing or any car tricks you can think of!
About Modarri Cars:
Trevor, Brian and David grew up playing with toy cars and never grew tired of them. These 3 car-loving dads set out to make the “Ultimate Toy Car” by combining everything they loved about their favorite toy cars, and then making the experience even better. That’s why they designed Modarri cars to be durable, customizable, realistic and easy to build!
Last week was Ryan’s Birthday. Guess what did I prepare for him? A bubble show. I highly recommend this lovely show at Manhattan Time Square District – The Gazillion Bubble Show. It was wonderful and miracle.
Actually now you can play the bubble at wherever you want with Glove-A-Bubbles. It is perfect for kids because of the cute glove style package.
Churn out oodles and oodles of BUBBLES with just the wave of your hand with Glove-A-Bubbles, new from Zing! Get ready to wave and play!
Kids simply remove the bubble pouch from the glove and pour the bubble solutions into the pouch. Dip the glove into the bubble pouch, wave your glove back and forth and watch tons of delightful bubbles form instantly, right before your eyes. Never ending bubbles for never ending fun!
Glove-A-Bubbles come with one glove and two packs of bubble solution. The pouch is also re-sealable and refillable. Glove-A-Bubbles come in eight different animal-themed gloves, including lion, alligator, hippopotamus, elephant, dinosaur, panda, bunny and monkey. There’s a Glove-A-Bubbles for everyone!
For ages 3+. Available Now. US: $2.99 CA: $3.99. US Retailers: Walmart, Target, Sam’s Club. CA Retailers: Walmart Canada, Amazon, Mastermind Toys, Indigo.
TTPM®, the leading review site for Toys, Tots, Pets, & more, unveiled their 2018 Spring “Most Wanted List” on last Thursday. During a press conference for hundreds of members of the media, analysts, social influencers and bloggers at the TTPM 2018 Spring Showcase, the TTPM editorial team revealed the toys they’ve predicted will be hits with consumers for the spring and summer season.
2018 Spring “Most Wanted List”
From, action figures and characters to creativity toys and outdoor fun, the TTPM editors selected 13 toys representing the most innovative, playful and on-trend. The list includes new products in established brands and innovative playthings, some making their first appearances at the Spring Showcase.
The TTPM 2018 Spring “Most Wanted List” products are:
Role-play toys have become most popular with children as they want to become their heroes, not just play with them. For other kids and lifelong fans, contemporary collectibles are more popular than ever.
- Avengers: Infinity War Hero Vision Iron Man A/R Experience (Hasbro)
- The Incredibles 2 Jack-Jack Attacks (Jakks Pacific)
- Jurassic World Super Colossal Tyrannosaurus Rex (Mattel)
- Jurassic World Chomp ‘N Roar Mask Velociraptor Blue (Mattel)
- Star Wars Han Solo Mighty Muggs (Hasbro)
Activity toys and collectibles are big sales drivers at this time of year, as toymakers deliver the novelty kids want at values parents appreciate.
- Bob Ross The Art of Chill Game (Big G Creative)
- L.O.L. Surprise! Confetti Pop, Series 3 (MGA Entertainment)
- Nickelodeon Slime Super Slime Studio (Cra-Z-Art)
- Hatchimals Colleggtibles Season 3 (Spin Master)
- Twisty Petz Series 1 (Spin Master)
Warm weather means outdoor fun! This season, kids and families can enjoy the sunshine together with sand, water and bubbles.
- Fiesta Cruise Sand & Water Table with Umbrella (Step2)
- Watermelon Smash (Yulu)
- Glove-A-Bubbles (Zing)
TTPM 2018 Spring Showcase
All of the “Most Wanted List” winning products were on display at the TTPM 2018 Spring Showcase. The event gave media representatives the chance to photograph, film and play with the latest toys and baby gear, scout products for upcoming segments, meet new companies and make great connections with leading and new brands. Dozens of leading, influential, and cutting-edge toy brands, including Mattel, Spin Master, Just Play, Hasbro, LEGO Systems, Nickelodeon, Step2, and more brought their most in-demand products.
The event was also the debut of TTPM’s Baby Shop section and featured brands including Fisher Price, Britax, LÍLLÉbaby, Little Me and more. In addition, more than 100 children were in attendance at the event alongside their parents, to experience the event first-hand in celebration of “Take Your Child to Work Day.” They were able to get hands-on experience with the newest toys and find their favorites!
Summer is also the most important season for ride-on toys, and visitors had many to choose from. Pacific Cycle and Razor each showcased its newest entries, and Mattel introduced a new Jurassic World version of its popular Power Wheels vehicle.
Other popular exhibits included Super Impulse with the World’s Smallest Hot Wheels track and VTech’s Play Area that let preschoolers play with the company’s newest additions to its Go! Go! Smart Wheels product line. Children also had the opportunity to play laser tag at the ArmoGear and NSI International booths, swing on the oversized PlayMonster swing set, and play outdoor games like Zing’s bow and arrow archery set or Antsy Pants’ picnic table and Build and Play Kits.
To view details on the 2018 Most Wanted List, please visit: https://ttpm.com/mostwanted/
TTPM® is a leading product review site for toys, tots, pets and more. With more than 10 million monthly views of its comprehensive video reviews, TTPM is the number one resource for consumers seeking to find and easily buy the best toys, baby gear, pet toys, kids electronics, and sporting goods for their families. The site’s expert team creates more than 5,000 independent reviews annually, each featuring the TTPM Price Check, which lists live price comparisons and one-click purchasing from major retailers. For more information, visit www.ttpm.com.