Did your fave costume store run out of capes? Was your first costume a Pinterest fail?! IT’s got you covered with these four fool-proof looks to make you the hit of Halloween!
- All those photos you’re constantly snapping of your furry friend for no reason at all, well, now there is a holiday on the calendar to celebrate them.August 26th is National Dog Day, and to mark the holiday, Fidophile (www.fidophile.com) is launching their new personalized pet photo framing business across the country.Fidophile is a simple, easy to use, way to celebrate and honor your beloved furry friend. Simply log in to the website, upload one of your favorite dog photos, choose the breed of your dog, select one of six different beautiful wooden frame options, and within days your personalized photo frame will arrive ready to hang on your wall.Be sure to celebrate your favorite day of the year and get your dog a gift you both can enjoy! Check out their website at http://www.fidophile.com/.
While summer break means fun in the sun for kids, many moms are left with an even greater challenge of balancing ever-changing schedules of activities and events. From camp to pool parties, Fodeez® Family Scheduler is a mom’s schedule lifesaver. With its award winning design, the stylish peel and stick frame and clear film front allows families to keep track of everyone’s activities and add or erase along the way.
Here’s how it works:
· Simply print out the month’s calendar from your calendar software.
· Place the calendar print out under the Fodeez® Calendar Frame.
· Add events with a dry erase marker as they come in.
· At the end of the month, wipe the calendar clean for a fresh start!
· Print out next month’s schedule and start again!
· Use on ANY smooth, hard surface INCLUDING stainless steel and wood with no
damage or sticky residue left behind!
· Available for $8.99 at www.fodeez.com
This spring, Fodeez has introduced its Spring 2015 collection of Fodeez Family Scheduler frames inspired by Etsy’s most talented graphic design artists, Cornucopia Art Designs, LunaBluDesign and PrintableSupplies. There’s a print, style and color to suit any personality!
Fodeez® was created for families who create memories. Fodeez® award-winning peel and stick photo frame are taking over fridges, walls, and other smooth surfaces across the nation. Their reusable design, dry erase capabilities, and diverse array of chic patterns make them a fun and easy choice for displaying all of life’s favorite moments.
Fodeez® NEW Birth and New Baby Announcementsare the perfect way to share the news of a new addition with friends and family. As baby grows, family and friends simply swap out new photos and add the old pictures to any keepsake album. Any personalized birth details or special messages can be featured on the back of the announcement.
Valarie Moody, inventor and owner of Fodeez® Frames, spent four years perfecting the final product before releasing it to the market in 2013. That year it went on to compete at INPEX 2013, the largest tradeshow for inventors in America, where it earned three gold medals for excellence in Arts/Crafts,Advertising, and Household Novelty, as well as the prestigious ranking of Invention of the Year. Fodeez was recently picked as a top finalist in six categories at the National Stationary Show!
The entire collection including the Fodeez® Family Schedulers are available at www.fodeez.com. For those super busy families, bulk pricing is also available!
Buttermilk Pie, makes one.
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup honey (I used this kind, it’s amazing!)
2 tablespoons flour
1 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Whisk the eggs with the sugar and honey. Now stir in the other ingredients and pour into your favorite pie crust (mine’s store bought—hence the “halfway homemade”). Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes until the sides are golden brown and the pie is set (it will still have a slight jiggle in the center). Allow to fully cool before serving.
Repost via http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2013/02/halfway-homemade-buttermilk-honey-pie.html
In the midst of moving still … 🙂 My choice neighborhood, Greenwich Village in the center of American Boheme… married to the modern minimalist monochromatic style of my husband has created a surprisingly less shabby and more chic home. We have been moved in less than a week and will already have visitors this Friday! Excited for a fully eventful 2014.
Some inspiration in the mean time!
I have been eating IN so much more these days but it doesn’t me that I don’t crave my fav NYC restaurants like Cafeteria and their amazing stuffed dates with blue cheese and bacon.
So I decided to recreate this goodness at home! With some help from Rachel Ray recipes and Pinterest inspiration – I created my own version with giant dates, tiny raw almonds and Applegate Farm Sunday Bacon!